I went flea market shopping earlier in the week (technically not in April, but I didn't have internet access where I was staying to be able to post this), finally found a few things. The GoBot model kit is for a co-worker of mine who loves models, Robotech, and Transformers, and since this is clearly one of the ships from the less beloved shows in the Robotech series, I had to get it for him. I also picked up a loose copy of Boing! for the Atari 2600 for $12. On April 1st I went to a store in Shreveport called 2nd and Charles and bought Commando ($3) and Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing ($5, no instruction manual).

Today I stopped at the new Game Over Video Games store in Arlington, TX and picked up Dragon Treasure ($14.99, the one with the stolen Epyx Commodore 64 game artwork on the cover) and Cosmic Town ($19.99), both for the Atari 2600. Never heard of either one of them, and that always gets me going. That's my favorite era of gaming, and to find something unexpected and unknown really kicks up the happiness level in my brain. I'm sure they're just pirates or hacks of better games, but still.