Batman Arkham Knight has a $40 season pass. I am sure some other games have done this before but I am fucking shocked that this isn't really being talked about anywhere. Are people that used to it now? I was browsing this on Steam in the US BTW. It makes me want to pirate games again. It isn't like there is a ton of competition for season pass sales. I was trying to see if the season pass for Batman Arkham orgins was on sale and of course they are just normal price. So it looks like I will never get to play the full game unless I want to pay full price for them or put up the black flag and start pirating them. I am sick of season passes. Every game is over $60 now and it is the reason the price has stayed at $60, of course to get the full game you have to pay more money.

Sorry for ranting. I just hate my hobby now and all the sheep that let this happen to us. Why do gamers feel like they are the ones that should be grateful to the companies that make games? Why isn't it the other way around? There seems to be zero customer appreciation. Oh, well not shit I can do about it. Everyone has to have the cock of their favorite dev, writer, director, actor in their mouth 24/7 and will never see anything wrong with it.