Thread: Entex Adventurevision on eBay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Entex Adventurevision on eBay

Guy won't even guarantee it'll work, and it has a bid for $1,250 with two days left. Damn, I only paid $650 for mine and some thought I was nuts!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111710948489...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The price is insane, and look what another one sold for in the ebay history. I don't get the fascination putting up that much for an old tabletop game system. I don't also blame him for writing that, it is very old and if it works as well as he says it does I wouldn't want anyone getting any expectations out of reason either. The problem is ebay is run by jerks and if someone howls he'll end up having to refund it anyway so it's kind of pointless writing that.

Personally being into pinball I'd rather have the Entex Black Knight pinball handheld as well as the Playtime Black Knight tabletop pinball of which both don't come around all that often but don't go for even a fraction of that thing is getting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    The price is insane, and look what another one sold for in the ebay history. I don't get the fascination putting up that much for an old tabletop game system. I don't also blame him for writing that, it is very old and if it works as well as he says it does I wouldn't want anyone getting any expectations out of reason either. The problem is ebay is run by jerks and if someone howls he'll end up having to refund it anyway so it's kind of pointless writing that.

Personally being into pinball I'd rather have the Entex Black Knight pinball handheld as well as the Playtime Black Knight tabletop pinball of which both don't come around all that often but don't go for even a fraction of that thing is getting.
    I'm just glad I already have an AV, this way it saves me the trouble of looking for one. How about Entex Select-A-Game? That's earlier, and probably rarer.