Hey All,

I'm a member of the Attic Door Productions team behind The 13th Doll. The 13th Doll has been in production on and off for 10 years! The goal has been to give fans of The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour the re-visit to the Stauf mansion that they always wanted. There have been a couple of attempts at an official 3rd game in the series known as The Collector but, those plans never really panned out.

So, the original License holder reached out to us, and gave us permission to not only produce our game, but also to be able to run a Kickstarter, allowing us the resources to work FULL TIME on the game and to get it done by the end of the year! Did I mention that this is a FAN game, by and for Fans of The 7th Guest series? How cool is that!?

So what does our game have that Adventure Gamers will love?
  • 26 Puzzles
  • Over 50 original musical pieces
  • 5 possible endings
  • 2 player paths
  • Oh BTW, we can get the ORIGINAL Stauf if we are successful!

We built the latest version of the game in Unity, which means it is the first-ever free-move 1st person access to the Stauf mansion! So yes, we had to put this in the "Modern Gaming" category. However, rest assured that the music, the house, and the gameplay are almost EXACTLY the same as the original game!

Thank you for the great forums here! I will be around to answer any questions you might have about the project and its history!