Quote Originally Posted by lendelin View Post
We both can be glad that we have all the PS1 RPGs we wanted, the prices for them doubled in the meantime also. Can you imagine to buy all of your PS1 RPGs today?
I've managed to stay ahead of the spike on so many games, I don't have a huge collection compared to other collectors, but I seemed to have grabbed a lot of popular games early. I've always been a very frugal collector, so now that certain systems have gotten insane I focus on cheaper things - like PSP!

Quote Originally Posted by lendelin View Post
If it is a commercial release with fan translation I might buy it. Despite its flaws it looked nevertheless interesting and like you I loved Magic of Sheherazade for the NES. (talking about prices, I got a sealed one from ebay around 2002 for 7 bucks) Now here comes the Q of a very cheap player/collector: how much and where can I buy it?
Yeah I never want to do a review where I'm like: "This game is shit, never buy it!" I prefer to present the pros and cons so other people can make educated decisions about which games to play. Arabian Nights had some good points, I hope you get more fun from it than I did.

I also picked up a sealed Scheherazade in the early 2000s for super cheap (although I want to say it was more like $12 than $7) but regardless, cheap enough that I opened her up to play. (: