Thread: Games you used to love?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Games you used to love?

I loved playing this game back in the day. Recently played it and I really have no interest to revisit again unfortunately. I do not know if it is because I have played so many better sequels or the game itself has not aged well. What games do you dislike now that you used to love?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Another post fishing for clicks for your shitty YouTube channel. Just stop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It's fine, just don't watch the video and just respond to the question, it doesn't hurt anyone.

I know there are games this happened to me with, but I can not remember them other than maybe Zelda 2 but I never loved it much and made the effort just to finish it once in the day because I paid for it. A slightly differing question I could throw out there though with an answer. How about game franchises you used to love? I no longer love Mario Kart, it went from solid racing skill with item use, to Mario Party on wheels, a low skill giant crap shoot of cheap items to not exactly win yourself but cause others to lose. Smash Bros is another, they never do anything much of value new so it gets boring and repetitive and I have zero care about online which still I think for me wouldn't help much since everyone has the same move set with just character based specifics to the attacks in how they look....at least street fighter throws in new people new tactics new moves and so on.

FPGA arm-based system Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    PSN
    bb_hood99

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    It's fine, just don't watch the video and just respond to the question,
    Its a weak-ass thread topic used to cover up youtube video spamming.
    So no, dont respond to these jokers.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    It's fine, just don't watch the video and just respond to the question, it doesn't hurt anyone.

I know there are games this happened to me with, but I can not remember them other than maybe Zelda 2 but I never loved it much and made the effort just to finish it once in the day because I paid for it. A slightly differing question I could throw out there though with an answer. How about game franchises you used to love? I no longer love Mario Kart, it went from solid racing skill with item use, to Mario Party on wheels, a low skill giant crap shoot of cheap items to not exactly win yourself but cause others to lose. Smash Bros is another, they never do anything much of value new so it gets boring and repetitive and I have zero care about online which still I think for me wouldn't help much since everyone has the same move set with just character based specifics to the attacks in how they look....at least street fighter throws in new people new tactics new moves and so on.
    You have a very good point. I still enjoy the Mariokart series but I agree with why you do not anymore. I still enjoy it because I just play it with friends and play all the cups at least once and am done with it nowadays. As far as a franchise I no longer like I would have to go with Castlevania. Castlevania Dracula X on the SNES was the last one I enjoyed. Even though it is a crappier Rondo of Blood it was still enjoyable. I never got into Symphony of the Night and I attempted to play it a few times but just lost interest. If I wanted to play metroid I will just play metroid. That game alone ruined the series for me due to its popularity and seems to be the template they stuck with after that.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Emperor Megas's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This REALLY is getting SPAMtastic. I'm just saying.