This kind of creeped into that other thread of the $20 and under understated N64 game post I made and it got me thinking when it did.

I had mentioned something about being after bigger fish with a smirk in there in relation to this. I stumbled upon a non-game (person sells shoes on ebay almost exclusively) seller who happened to list Bangaioh, Sin & Punishment and an adapter for them to use in a US system. The price was $150, but I got it knocked down a 1/3. An awesome game I liked on DC and the other was fun on the Wii VC and also 1/2 broken as a rom on an emualtor a decade earlier.

Now what I'm wondering is that going forward with the adapter what are someones options with JP games?

Also are there games that may have been marginally to greatly changed when brought over to the US where the original uncut release in Japanese is superior enough to bother??

I know I said in that other thread Tetris 64, Evangelion, Dezaemon and Rakuga Kids looked decent but what else is there to look at and why?