I agree. No reason to lash out.

At this point, LRG has grown considerably and releases upwards of six games a month. That's a lot of money to be spending on physical copies of games I mostly already own, so frankly I'm glad when they put out games I'm not interested in, and the diversity is great. Many different developers across a wide array of genres, and different tiers of some games. I want Wonderboy 3 physical, but I'm okay with just the game, I don't need that big deluxe version. I'd be pissed off if the ONLY way to get it was to buy that deluxe version -- I have no problem with their current model of doing things.

The only complaint I have against LRG is the cost of shipping. It does and should not cost $15 USD to ship a single videogame from the US to Canada. That's bull, especially since the price is $15 if you buy two games that are on sale at the same time.

If their shipping costs are going to be that way, then I would like them to allow the option for the buyer to request they hold shipping until their next purchase. There have been a few cases already where I'll buy a single game and pay $15 for shipping, and then two weeks later buy another game and again have to pay $15 shipping. I'd like it if they could be shipped together, since the price is the same.