Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
I don't feel so bad after getting Siralim on both PS4 and Vita because it's a low print run on both. It'll either hold its value or appreciate. Siralim is definitely a better Vita purchase just due to the retro graphics, but since I think the PS4 may eventually end up with the highest quality physical library I'm getting every purchase I have interest in on the PS4. I'll probably keep getting Vita titles as well, will make me feel better on my Vita purchase rather than feeling like the system itself, the second Vita I bought, and both Vita TVs rather than feeling like I wasted a bunch of money on unsupported hardware, even though in reality, it's pretty much unsupported hardware outside of ports.
I've finally decided to only get games I want. Now, if its a Vita game, I may just get whatever it is. But for the rest, only what I want.

Lately, LRG has been very abusive with it's releases.Tomorrow is a crappy fish/shooting game, Aaero, and a "mystery" game that is surely Pixel Junk Monsters 2. Ive decided to NOT get any of them because, quite frankly, none interst me. I feel odd, but at the same time, relieved that I've finally broken the cycle, which was abusive. And my wallet is very happy as well.

Then next week we have a Ruiner variant (don't care), some goat game craps, and who knows what they dececide to throw in at the last minute.

IMO, LRG is getting very very greedy. Sad, as I really liked them.