Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy View Post
I gave in and bought what I wanted yesterday for cyber Monday, kind of as a birthday present for myself as it's coming up soon. Shipping was discounted to free which was really nice, and I didn't need to sign up for an account to make the purchase which I greatly liked. I hate having to sign up for accounts online so I usually avoid registering to many places. Today I got an email saying it's already been shipped out and I have a tracking number, which I'm surprised with as it's still listed as a preorder item. I'm just hoping it'll arrive safely at this point. This is just the second time I've bought anything online myself and the last time was in 2008. It's also been ages since I've paid more than $5 total for any game.

If you're curious what I ordered my avatar should be a good clue.

Side note, looking at LRG releases are they really mostly just for PS4 and Vita? As much as I like the Shantae releases I have no plans to ever buy those consoles.
So far all of the LRG releases are PS4, Vita and a few PC. They were recently approved to start doing Switch releases and the first of those should roll out in early 2018.