Yeah, I suspect a lot of the sealed collectors are still playing the games, just not specifically the physical version they own. They're all available digitally, and in many cases, you can pick up the digital version for no more than a few bucks. On top of that, the digital versions are usually available long before LRG's physical run (even if the sales date is simultaneous, LRG takes forever to ship). And with many of LRG's releases, there's absolutely nothing inside the case but the disc/card, so unless you're just dying to look at the disc art, you're not missing out on anything by playing the digital version and keeping the physical sealed. Some people just like to have the option of owning a tangible version of a game they're enjoying digitally or to have the option to throw a little more money the developer's way. That's definitely the case with some games I own, from LRG and others. Pretty sure my copy of London Detective Mysteria is still sealed, since I already downloaded and started playing it digitally before the physical version had even been announced. I also got a copy of the Secret of Mana remake on PS4 that's still sealed because I played through it digitally on Vita.