Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
Not quite accurate. The games total 15.3 GB assuming nothing else is required to put them on a cart. A 16GB cart is only 14.9 GB of useable capacity. It's possible that they could have fit both games on one 32GB cart, but the cost of a 32GB cart is more than two individual 16GB carts. I agree that it sounds like LRG aren't being totally upfront about why they didn't go with the 32GB cart, but it's simply not true that a 16GB cart would have fit both.
It doesn't change the fact that the games are $30 each while the PS4 version launched with with both games at $30. How hard is it to question Nintendo or Sony to customize the case to allow two discs, two Vita cards, two Switch cards, etc. The reason why I mention other consoles, is because this isn't the first time LRG has done this. Steamworld Collection was released on the Vita and that in no way was "insufficient space" to fit on a single card, compared to both PS4 and Wii U that had both games on disc.

Or, how about when I mentioned after the second LRG release of the Kemco RPGs that Kemco announced a Japanese exclusive game that included two of those games. The collection includes four games for less than two LRG releases. LRG later released the final two games in the collection at $25 each. After the Japanese announcement of the collection. I don't think the fanbase who purchased the previous two would be that upset when the alternative is to pay $25, but hey, LRG doesn't give a crap about it's fanbase, it's all about the money and it's always been about the money. The die hard fans are starting to finally realize this, though they should have realized this long before.

And it's already been stated, but why the hell are we still paying a premium when they no longer have any of these games on hand? Their excuse used to be because of the risk. Even back then there was no risk, because when every single game sells out within a few days you've already made your money back alongside a massive return. The fact that they don't even have these games on hand for months means the risk excuse is even more bullshit, so when they do something like this it's even more scummy.