Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
There was already a restock in Amazon that immediately sold out, I highly doubt it's as limited as people think it is. Additionally, I guarantee the low printings are to do what Nintendo has found to be successful since the Wii. Look at Amiibo's and many of them receiving a low print run only to restock every so often, it keeps people rushing out to buy them as soon as they're back up because the illusion that they're rare when they're really not.

*edit*

Remember how "rare" Xenoblade Chronicles was when it first released. No trouble finding a copy of that now and that's a Gamestop exclusive. Give it time and everyone who wants a copy of this game will get one.

Wasteland 2 just released at retail on the PS4 and Xbox One two months ago and it is $20 at Gamestop now if you can actually find it, because it's unavailable at most Gamestops now. It's available on Amazon but the price has increased to around $40. I'm sure this game will eventually be more rare both PS4 and Xbox One combined than Devil's Third. Not as expensive because there aren't die hard Nintendo fanboys that drive up the price, but more rare regardless. As common as Xenoblade is it's still valuable.
It could also be Nintendo is embarrassed of how bad the game is and limited production. Is Wasteland 2 really that rare? I've seen quite a few (mostly Xbox One versions) for $20, plus they are all over eBay.