As the title says, I'm having some trouble with my Sega Genesis model 2. I recently found it in my garage, along with my controller and AC adapter. I cleaned everything off with disinfect wipes and isopropyl alcohol. However, I couldn't find the AV cables so I bought the Tomee brand cables. They seemed to fit fine but when I tried to play the Genesis on my TV, all I got was a black screen. On my TV, the labels on the screen when you switch to a source (HDMI1, etc.) disappears before showing whatever I have plugged in. The Genesis seems to be able to turn on fine (I don't remember if the light on the Genesis is supposed to be anything other than red when it turns out). I tried cleaning the connection ports on the Genesis with a q-tip and isopropyl alcohol and checking if there was any dust within the pins and I still got the black screen. I also cleaned the cartridge port and the game I was trying (Mortal Kombat II) and it still didn't work. What else can I do to see if it can work? Is my Genesis busted? I would prefer to try and get it repaired if I can instead of buying a new one. Assuming all it is the AV connection, is that easily repairable? Thanks in advance.