Didn't really know where to post this.

So I was originally gonna ask for a friend, but yesterday my poopy third party clone controller for my SNES decided to give the B button a mind of its own (not electrically, it just likes to stick now... which is never good when playing Yoshi's Island), and my other controller us extremely uncomfortable AND crummy. I got the controllers with the system from a local retro game store in Boise, ID, and for $40 bucks with SMW1, why not?
Anyway, I need suggestions for replacement controllers for the thing, but i need to make something clear first: I hate the snes D-pad. Like really, really hate the D-pad. There's schoolyard bullies, then there's anchovies, then there's Hitler, and then there's the original SNES D-pad. Now, my buddy, he'd probably be okay with it, but the Genesis was my first console, and the day i got a SNES (both were hand-me-downs in '99, btw, i was not some spoiled little punk) was a day of disappointment. Basically, my search now is what i wanted back then: a SNES controller with the crisp buttons and beautifully mastered D-pad of the best 3-button Genesis controllers (I've gotten some crummy ones of those, too, even brand-named) in the form of a SNES controller. Turbo features would be nice, I can't win that soda contest in Chrono Trigger anymore, but are not a requirement.

TLDR: I like the Genesis controllers. Can you suggest anything for good quality SNES controllers with the same style D-pad?