Thread: Help Identifying An Adventure Game From Late 80's/Early 90's On A Macintosh Portable

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Pr3tty F1y's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Help Identifying An Adventure Game From Late 80's/Early 90's On A Macintosh Portable

Back in the Early 90's, my Uncle had a Macintosh Portable that he was able to bring home from work (presumably to do work, but I think it was just for gaming ). Well, at least I think it was a Mac Portable. It definitely was a B&W LCD and portable, so from my per-adolescent memory, it seems to be the most likely candidate.

Anyway, from it's awe-inspiring black and white LCD display, I remember briefly playing an adventure game on it that I'm trying to identify. The main character was a human and had a somewhat stick-figure like appearance (think Pitfall Harry from the Atari 2600 but proportionally taller for the display). I can't remember if the character moved by the arrow keys or by point-click, but I definitely remember navigating a city street with a sidewalk/building in the background (I think I was walking down the middle of a street and it may have been some sort of futuristic period).

I know this is next to practically no good information to identify this game, but it's perspective was like that of Leisure Suit Larry (3/4 perspective, 3rd Person), but it definitely wasn't Larry. I'm familiar with him from my Apple IIGS days.

I didn't play the game long, but I'm still interested in figuring out what it was.

If anyone has any thoughts or any good recommendations of how to search for it (MobyGames isn't very user friendly for searching for games withing year ranges), I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by Pr3tty F1y; 01-21-2016 at 05:47 PM.