Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newly Made 150 in 1 NES Cart - All the favorites and High Dollar stuff on board

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calgon View Post
    I Can send you a copy for $20 shipped. PM me if interested.
    You have the one with the new board, shell and that sticker for $20 how?

Quote Originally Posted by CRTGAMER View Post
    I ordered one off your OP Link. Still available for $16.51 free shipping. However, my order has not shipped yet, still in the "processing" phase!
    Hah, it went down again. The day after I listed that link he removed the discount on it so the esty one for +$5 seemed a better deal with the much faster delivery and protections.
    Last edited by Tanooki; 02-15-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tanooki: I have an extra yellow NES cart. Got two from alexipress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ahh that's cool. If it's the one I linked in yellow I might just take that off your hands if he doesn't want it. I'd love to play Little Samson again, never got around to Power Blade 2, Panic Restaurant, or the eventually translated Rockboard either. And after seeing NZ17's post kind of feeling masochistic enough to tolerate TMNT TF on NES too as badly as it controls.

I'm guessing it's this one?
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-...a-5b0bb19f6a26
    Last edited by Tanooki; 02-16-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yep, that's the one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool well my other multicart is nude so stickers aren't a deal for me. If it's that same board I'd take it if he won't. I'd rather paypal you $20 than deal with aliexpress or some one I don't know on etsy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Mine has the same status : pending shipping ....

Obviously they charged the cost immediately
    Las calles no son basurero, POR FAVOR TIREN LA BASURA EN SU LUGAR !!!!

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Azathoth1488
    PSN
    Azathoth_IKA
    3DS Friend
    4313-0753-9074

Quote Originally Posted by eskobar View Post
    Mine has the same status : pending shipping ....

Obviously they charged the cost immediately
    Aliexpress pays like an escrow service, the seller doesn't receive payment until you confirm your item has arrived. Your credit card information doesn't go to individual sellers any more than it does Amazon or Paypal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    Aliexpress pays like an escrow service, the seller doesn't receive payment until you confirm your item has arrived. Your credit card information doesn't go to individual sellers any more than it does Amazon or Paypal.
    My impression is Aliexpress a legit sell site, a huge international Ebay of sorts with its own buyer seller protection. I like the idea I can cancel the order anytime if merchandise has not been shipped. That stated, the game still not been processed! I just left a message to the seller thru the Aliexpress site and will cancel in a week if no shipment.
    CRTGAMER Guides and Reviews
    Apple II+, APF MP1000, Atari 5200 7800, Vic20, TI994A, SX64, Educ64, 128D, Vectrex, N64, PS1, iMac CRT, Dreamcast, PS2, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, GBA Player, PSP, Wii, PS3 Emotion chip, Samsung Impression, VHS, CED, Video 8, Pioneer Laser, DVD, Sony WEGA HDCRT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy life International Trade Co. Ltd
    hi, because of China holiday(about 20 days), we didn't work before.
    We worked from 2015-02-15, so too many things here and too many orders need to arrange.
    Sorry for a delaying!, We will arrange them as soon as possible.
    Aha, a response finally. Okay, I'll hang tight and see if the cart gets sent before the processing time expires.
    Apple II+, APF MP1000, Atari 5200 7800, Vic20, TI994A, SX64, Educ64, 128D, Vectrex, N64, PS1, iMac CRT, Dreamcast, PS2, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, GBA Player, PSP, Wii, PS3 Emotion chip, Samsung Impression, VHS, CED, Video 8, Pioneer Laser, DVD, Sony WEGA HDCRT

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Ahh that's cool. If it's the one I linked in yellow I might just take that off your hands if he doesn't want it. I'd love to play Little Samson again, never got around to Power Blade 2, Panic Restaurant, or the eventually translated Rockboard either. And after seeing NZ17's post kind of feeling masochistic enough to tolerate TMNT TF on NES too as badly as it controls.

I'm guessing it's this one?
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-...a-5b0bb19f6a26

Now guess what, i ordered not this one, but the 2 Coolboy Real Game multicarts, the 198 in 1 and the 400 in 1, got them on saturday, I gotta say, the 198 in 1 is A LOT BETTER.

Wouldn't go into much detail, but 198 in 1 for starters, has the full version of TMNT Tournament Fighters with the Cut-scenes and even the copyright credits, whereas the 400 in 1 sadly only has the "abridged version" also found on previous multicarts, including the ones on a clone controller, also BOTH are based on the NTSC, whereas for so stupid reason, the nifty 150 in 1 RED NES CART, has it in PAL!?

Both share games, but versions of those vary, 400 in 1 has Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu, which is the PAL edition but runs just the same as the NTSC one on an american system (guess it was one of those "un-optimized" PAL releases, which is fine by me, since i own PAL versions of Quantum Fighter and Kickle Cubicle and they run fine.), while 198 in 1 has the pirated version with Mario's head.

198 in 1 has more Uncommon/Inflated/Rare titles than the 400 in 1 version.

Ill go more deep into it later.

By the way, mines were bought on Ebay, $15 for the 2 carts! Free Shipping from China to Mexico!
    Last edited by Gatucaman; 02-22-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh crap! The game cartridge (same link as in the OP) changed from red to the yellow and is a no save version! I really want that red cart for the Kirby Save and since it stands out from another yellow multi game cart I already own.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-q...0007.11.tNHCzY

In checking my order it shows the red cart with description link that the current game cart is now yellow! I sent a message to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by CRTGAMER
    Thank you for the update. When ready, please send the red game cart. It has the Kirby Game Save feature.

Thanks
    The cart shipped the very next day after I had requested the older red cart, fortunately also got a reassuring response.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy life International Trade Co. Ltd
    OK
    Glad I had ordered when I first saw this Thread and sent that message out, hopefully will receive the older (now no longer produced?) red cart.

Both red and yellow carts have identical games. The older red cart has a save capability for Kirby Adventure.

Last edited by CRTGAMER; 02-24-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So you found info that a yellow one with the same sticker doesn't save? That seems odd. It's not a huge loss though since the save was easily wrecked by using many of the other games on there due to how it addressed memory.

Maybe your guy stopped doing it, but multiple others on there still have the old sticker/red cart and for around $16 too shipped currently on the low/lower end now that I searched it.
    Last edited by Tanooki; 02-24-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Azathoth1488
    PSN
    Azathoth_IKA
    3DS Friend
    4313-0753-9074

There's a good possibility even if you did get the one with no save it's not a totally redesigned board but rather the same PCB only without the battery in the holder. Those batteries increase the overhead cost signisignificantly and with these selling hand over fist that would be a tidy sum saved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

True and one could replace the battery or battery+holder easily enough with basic soldering skills if the need really was there over Kirby.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Azathoth1488
    PSN
    Azathoth_IKA
    3DS Friend
    4313-0753-9074

After the rousing success of this showing that foreigners will rush with cash in hand to buy 72 pin carts, the race is on to newly manufacture even the most mundane of carts. Can I interest you in a bootleg copy of Balloon Fight or Super Mario Bros. 1 for a mere $20 USD shipped each?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hah. I imagine if Balloon fight and SMB ever hit $50 probably you would find people snapping them up for $20 for pretty copies.

It's already happening now as it is with the higher end stuff. aliexpress the following and they all use new boards like this multicart for real cheap prices -- Aerofighters, Little Samson, Flintstones 2, Hagane, etc. The list goes on. As long as people want to play the predatory overpriced cash in game with these old cartridges there will be asians with manufacturing plants happy to make a bootleg for $10-20 that looks and runs the same until you crack it open and find a bootleg. And other than diehard collectors you'll find enough people happy to have a cheap copy to get the same effect without having to use computerized emulators(pc, mac, android) or a flash cart with a memory card.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So you found info that a yellow one with the same sticker doesn't save? That seems odd. It's not a huge loss though since the save was easily wrecked by using many of the other games on there due to how it addressed memory.

Maybe your guy stopped doing it, but multiple others on there still have the old sticker/red cart and for around $16 too shipped currently on the low/lower end now that I searched it.

The U.S. NES RED game cart came in! I took it apart (3 phillips screws) and am surprised how well made the Small PCB is inside. No Glop Chips, but has five solid state chips inside. One appears the same size and pins as the NES10 Lockout Chip on every NES game cart. Another small chip shows a date 2015.11.18 pointing to a recent limited edition build; newer yellow carts no longer save. The main large chip has a sticker with Asian letters, probably covering a window of a flash rom for all the games.

The CR2032 battery inside is mounted in a holder (picture of Famicom version), so much better then soldered on 1st party NES carts!

The cart starts up with a Logo that can quicky be bypassed by pressing any Button or Dpad. The Menu has a zoomed in screenshot of every game as it is scrolled thru by pressing down or up. Pressing right or left jumps pages for a quick search of the 150 individual games. The games are organized with many of the same category grouped together. See the list I posted earlier there is a huge selection of memorable must have games. All the Rockmans, Marios (including the Arcade version), Donkey Kongs (except math) and many other Arcade classics including Dig Dug, Galaga, Toki and so many others. Take a close look at that game list at the top, there are a few that would be very pricey if bought as 1st party. Oh and Tetris 2 on the list is Tengen Tetris!

Kirby confirmed to save properly, even when resetting and trying a few other games afterwards. Reloading Kirby verified the game save loads just fine. Though only this one game can save, many have passwords just like in the original carts.

Nice to discover YS Tank (BATTLE CITY) has a startup screen to choose any level.

Note the missing NES10 chip on the left in the picture below. This is the Famicom version of the exact same 150 game PCB.

Last edited by CRTGAMER; 03-10-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wow that's slick. I really need to either trust aliexpress or just pay $10-20 more shipped and get one locally. Up side, it's a us seller meaning better protected, paypal (not out of pocket) and I'd have it in like a few days. I really would love to play some of those $100-1000 carts I never got a fair shot at and never will until and if the stupidity implodes but even then I doubt the honest rares (late Taito for instance) would ever come down much at all.

I take it this has no chance in hell of running on the Retron 5 right? I should try writing that tech again if he's around anymore and see if they'd get it going since it's sourced from their neck of the world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow that's slick. I really need to either trust aliexpress or just pay $10-20 more shipped and get one locally. Up side, it's a us seller meaning better protected, paypal (not out of pocket) and I'd have it in like a few days. I really would love to play some of those $100-1000 carts I never got a fair shot at and never will until and if the stupidity implodes but even then I doubt the honest rares (late Taito for instance) would ever come down much at all.

I take it this has no chance in hell of running on the Retron 5 right? I should try writing that tech again if he's around anymore and see if they'd get it going since it's sourced from their neck of the world.
    The AliExpress site works just like Ebay on the International level. Has its own Buyer Protection in case of dispute and Feedback at the end of the transaction. It even has a "Confirm Received Order" click button to close out the extended buyer protection. No PayPal so I used a regular charge card which has its own protection as well. Definitely do not use an ATM card. Even though International with concerns of credit fraud, AliExpress will protect their reputation to maintain customers.

I doubt the multi cart will run in the Retron; it looks for the boot file of original carts. The boot file of multi carts are the game menu. I have a portable FC Mobile and could have bought the Famicom version, but like the direct plug into option on a regular NES Toaster console. Killer list of 150 games handy to play on the go, the large red cart does draw attention though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Makes sense and it can be had in boring gray too. I probably should see if I can get ahold of that guy again over facebook, couldn't hurt since I got him to add the Supervision 115-in-1, and they've added custom modern multicarts too such as that 4in1 SNES for Piko.