So what classic arcade games would you like to see finally escape the vault? Here's my list of games that I'd love to see make it home finally in arcade perfect form, many of which never even saw a watered down home conversion back in the day.

19XX; The only arcade entry in Capcom's 194X series yet to have a home conversion.

Viper Phase 1; A spin-off from the popular Raiden franchise that sadly has been all but forgotten.

Gorf; A gem from the early Bally Midway library that plays like a greatest hits collection of everything that made the genre created by Space Invaders so great.

Berzerk & Frenzy; Two classics from the golden age by Stern, with Berzerk one of the most popular arcade releases from that era that has yet to see at home in arcade perfect form.

Donkey Kong Jr. & Mario Bros; At least Donkey Kong snuck through via inclusion in Donkey Kong 64, but gamers are still left waiting for arcade perfect home renditions of these two popular pre-NES Nintendo classics.

Pepper II; Great Colecovision effort which makes me want an arcade perfect version of the original all the more.

Turbo Outrun & Outrunners; Two excellent arcade entries from the classic Sega series that have never been done justice at home (With the obscure exception of a solid port of Turbo Outrun in Japan for the FM Towns Marty). Turbo Outrun almost made it in the last round of 3D Classics releases for the 3DS, with Puyo Puyo somehow sadly winning out over it at M2.

Jr. Pac-Man; An unauthorized arcade game from Namco's American licensee Midway. Unlike Ms. Pac-Man which was in a similar position, Jr. Pac-Man seems to not be recognized as "canon" by Namco and has been ignored in the compilation era. Best known for its scrolling mazes and the highest difficulty of the series.

Strikers 1945 Part III; The only one of the four games in this series with no home conversion. One of the last shooter franchises before the bullet hell craze hit and changed it all.

Sega Super GT/Scud Race; The greatest arcade racer of the late 1990's and still sadly absent at home.

Daytona USA 2; An excellent follow-up to what was the most popular arcade racer of the first half of the 1990's.

Turbo; Perhaps the last major unlicensed Sega arcade game from the goldena age that hasn't been seen at home in arcade perform form from the Sega Saturn onwardsas Sega slowly has released their library from this time. Excellent Colecovision port back in the day, but hardly arcade perfect.

Domino Man; From Bally Midway and the same team that created Tapper & Timber. Sadly has been forgotten while those two earlier classics are often amongst the highlights when we receive a Midway compilation.

Solar Fox; The Atari 2600 home conversion was my first videogame. Always wanted to have this one brought to a modern console even though the 2600 game actually is the better of the two in my eyes.

Hydra; Essentially a speedboat take on Roadblasters and every bit as good as that one was.

Golden Axe: Revenge of Dead Adder; Many a Sega fans' holy grail and still absent to this day at home.

And while hardly a classic arcade game, it's criminal that H20verdrive has yet to appear on home platforms.