I'm just going to be quick:

- The original Gamecube component/D-terminal cables are too few and too high in price(as most probably know)
- There are some sites that promote the production of hardware that can support a component/HDMI(which I'm not interested in) signal. The closest I could find was: "BadAss Consoles"…however, they do not seem to have the hardware in stock…and I'm not sure when they would, there is not even a proper way to contact them(only Twitter or something like this…)
- I want to know how difficult this hardware would be to make, I live near Akihabara(electric town) in Tokyo; have access to anything having to do with circuit boards.

some more info:

I really liked this video, they put quite a lot of effort into it; it's got a a few extra minutes for a bit of a show; but it's worth it to watch if not to familiar…in this video they stated that(I think it was the BadAss site) this BadAss site could provide 3-D printed parts to accommodate the little circuit board(which allows the 480i/p signal though the Digital Out on the Gamecube)…which was very nice to hear; however, yes…I could find no such parts, or the actual board(out of stock) on the site listed above.

Personally I'm interested in a analogue 480p output, possibly in VGA using the Wii component cables(the audio L and R are suppose to send a horizontal and vertical sync, this would be ideal; for me.

I know this is perhaps quite annoying to comment on, however, please, if there is any information that may help with getting closer to a component/VGA analogue signal from my(many others) Gamecube, please post something.

I have quite a lot of free time, I wonder, though it's probably a crazy idea, if I can't make something…perhaps start a little business; kinda' fun(it's not illegal …I'm pretty sure)..not much skill with this stuff, but I could start learning, and ..yeah'..Akihabara is bound to have most of what is needed.