Thread: What Game/s are You Playing? Daily / Whenever Check :) (GAMEPLAY)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    celerystalker is a poindexter celerystalker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Tonight, after my grandma's wake, my sister came over with my oldest nephew. He and I played through the Punisher together, and he really got into it. He only had to continue about 3 times, which is pretty solid for a first time player! It got him more curious about my cabinets and PCB collection, so we pulled out all of my loose PCBs and talked through them. He tried out a little of GI Joe and Ninja Baseball Bat Man, which he dug, and then a little Devastators so we could laugh at how shitty it is compared to GI Joe. Pretty good night, and fun to see my 16 year old nephew get into the classics a bit.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I played a tiiiiny bit more of Ozmafia on PC, clearly on Hamelin's route now, but it was so little that it's barely worth mentioning.

With my Vita, I've been sitting on a brand new 32GB memory card for about half a year now, but I've been waiting to finish what I was in the middle of on my 4GB card before making the switch. I mean, it's not that I can't transfer the files and such, but I'm lazy, haha. And it's not that I'll never use the 4GB card again either, but I don't really feel like switching back and forth much. So anyway, I started up Norn9 for the first time in just a couple months shy of a year (not counting an attempt on a flight back in September; I couldn't hear the voice acting at all over the background noise of the plane so I just immediately turned it off). I left off in Chapter 4 of Heishi's route, and I played until Chapter 5 started.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Got Rebooteroids for Jaguar a few months back and I am still playing it daily. Such a great take on Asteroids, but even better. The two player coop is a blast. Got some great high scores. I can not recommend this game enough. Instant classic!

Anyone else grab this little gem yet? Just another reason to buy a rotary controller for the Jaguar!

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Nintendo Double Dribble ..I am No good at this game..lol

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Messing around with Tail Concerto on ps1. Weird game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I haven't been on the site much since having kids, but my oldest(5) has been getting into games recently. So I've been playing a lot of Goof Troop for the SNES, which is his favorite of "Daddy's games". It's got nice solid gameplay. Not too hard, not too easy.

Otherwise I've been slowly working through my DS library and just about to finish the first Ace Attorney game.
    "Game programmers are generally lazy individuals. That's right. It's true. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Since the dawn of computer games, game programmers have looked for shortcuts to coolness." Kurt Arnlund - Game programmer for Activision, Accolade...

celerystalker is a poindexter celerystalker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jb143 View Post
    I haven't been on the site much since having kids, but my oldest(5) has been getting into games recently. So I've been playing a lot of Goof Troop for the SNES, which is his favorite of "Daddy's games". It's got nice solid gameplay. Not too hard, not too easy.

Otherwise I've been slowly working through my DS library and just about to finish the first Ace Attorney game.
    Goof Troop ended up far more interesting than it probably should have. I expected another licensed platformer when I saw it was a game in the early '90s, but its puzzles and co-op really felt pretty unique! Maybe not an all-time classic, but definitely something that stands on its own with or without a license.