I'm staying with family for the month, while also helping my mom get her two properties in shape so she can move into one and get the other rented, so I've barely had any time for gaming. I did play a tiny bit of Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball on SNES, and to use the game's wording, I got flattened, haha. It a fun game (it's basically Baseball Stars), but I stink at it. It'd probably help if I better understood the sport of baseball as a whole, haha. I also played a handful of NES games via emulation on our Raspberry Pi, like Dig Dug, Burgertime, Kirby's Adventure, etc. The reason we brought that along is because, with my mom moving, it's time I finally work on clearing out my game stuff that's still here. My collection has been split across the east and west coast for well over a decade now, and while the shipping costs sting, the prospect of having all my games in one place is exciting. So while I haven't been playing much, I've been digging through all sorts of systems, games, and their boxes and packing things up for mailing. I've already packed over 60 pounds worth, with more to go.