I played Transbot for player's choice. I was scanning my SMS games for one that matched the player's choice criteria and this was the second one I saw (the first was Super Tennis, which I stopped playing after about two minutes). This game has two areas, one that loops for ever and one that ends with a boss. I looped the first area and beat the boss in the second. After beating the boss, the game sends you back to the first area and never ends.

I also beat Sunset Riders for Genesis. It took me three tries to beat the final boss. The first time I got to him, I only had two lives left and lost almost immediately. The second time I had a bunch of lives and continues, so I figured I could just mash the fire button and not worry about dodging. This seemed to work and I thought I won, but then the boss got back up and revealed that he was wearing a metal plate for protection and I had to fight him again. By this point, I was down to two lives and couldn't finish him off. The third time, I played very cautiously and beat him with lives and continues to spare.

I'll probably play Sol Divide this weekend.