Hello, everybody!! As I always post everywhere, I have a project to build replica full size boxes for my systems. I've been collecting them since I was a kid (we call collecting now, but really I was always playing the contemporary system and stored them when I got the new one), and never even thought of keeping the boxes, and now, I'm always searching for boxes to buy, but they charge a lot of money in Brazil, so I decided to build some myself. My idea is exactly that, keep them neat and safe and not to fool anyone into thinking they are the original ones, but also to make them look as similar as possible. People've been really helpful everywhere and now I have a lot of art projects done, just waiting for me to print and actually build the box. Someone in a different forum suggested that I'd build mini replica boxes that would look very cool, and indeed they do. So if anyone would like to make one, all you have to do is ask me for a high quality archive of the art and I'll send you. It's really easy to fold.
Anyway, my neverending quest now is for a very rare box to the Videopa G7200, if you have one or know someone that does have it, please try and take some pictures or scans, so I can make the box. I'm also searching for the Intellivision 2 sytem box.
I'll try to post some pics here of what I already have, and if anyone has any interest, please tell me so. I'm not selling or anything, just making them available for whoever like it.
Thanks all in advance.

Leonardo.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3do Montada.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	10242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 28-03-17 16 59 00.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	10245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 28-03-17 16 33 48.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	10244Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 28-03-17 16 01 06.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	10243