As per the tradition I got another gaming basket for Easter. This year my s/o went with a Nintendo theme, and decorated the basket like a Yoshi Egg. Cute. She even made a 'yolk' out of the Easter grass, which is sort of creepy, but still imaginative!

I absolutely didn't expect to get a console, and CERTAINLY not a Switch, but I got one, and man, this thing is REALLY small. I know that everyone says that, but it REALLY is tiny, and the joycons controllers are RIDICULOUSLY small. I don't have any games for it yet, and I don't know much about what's available for it, besides Breath of the Wild, which I'm not excited about at all, and a Bomberman game, which I definitely want, but not for more than 20 bucks or so. Then again, if it's online I'll probably pick it on sooner rather than later. I think I heard that there would be a new Mario Kart 8 release for the Switch, and if so that'll be an early purchase. It was pretty much the only thing I owned a WiiU for, and I have a friend who I've logged hundreds of hours on online play with who would buy it day one as well. Here are basket goodies...

So, I also got a 2016 set of Super Mario Hotwheels. I'm missing #4 of 8 though (Bowser).
A Goomba chain wallet
An NES journal
An NES backpack (it has power and reset buttons and controller posts on the bottom -- it's awesome)
A Mario luggage tag
A Mario and a Luigi 8-bit sprite plushy
A Wario Amiibo
A few packs of fun sized candies (Snickers, Mounds, Twix, etc.)
And an AWESOME item box lamp that makes a coin sound when you turn it on and off -- this thing is sweet as hell

The other half, who loves to cam chat with her friends, had a set of those goofy, light up cat ears head phones on her wishlist, so I got her a pair, and crafted a kitty theme basket for her.

It's got a lot of giraffe shit, because she loves giraffes, but I also got her a new purse (she's into Betsey Johnson this year) and a replacement 'West Georgia Correctional Facility' key. It was a prop that came with the fourth season of The Walking Dead. She's a TWD freak and she lost hers. She got a few other things in there two, like a Wonder Woman mug, a colouring book and some other things I don't remember right off.

Anyway, now that the holiday is out of the way, I can get back into the Game Completion Challenge and try to put some points up. I hope you guys had a great Easter, too.