eh... theres quite a bit more than I have in this pictures (I think most of my stuffs in boxes) but I have been shopping around to insure a collection ever since I got my sharp NES tv.
the reason is because when I was talking to our home owners insurance sure you get an added 20% payout for items lost and that seems like a lot but it was broken down to me like this...

house burns completely to the ground lose everything, 20% of lets say $220,000 (estimated, house across the street just sold at $253,000) minus the value of the land, location and all that equals about $155,000 that's about $30,000
you just lost literally everything and you have $30,000 to replace belongings.

appliances, furniture, clothes, food, tools could easily creep past $10k. Car in the garage or two? they aren't going to rebuild it with the house. to replace the car in my garage would be another $10,000 or more. plus money to rent a place while your place is getting rebuilt on top of still making a house payment on a house that is burnt to the ground. I would have a hard time finding the extra money to replace any thing in my collection if that were to happen.

even if its damage to one part of the house, if its a fire you have to consider the water damage to surrounding areas, if its a tree you have to consider whats going to get crushed when they go to remove the tree added 20% to those damages and I would still have a hard time to replace any thing in my collection that I would lose.

now that's my home owners insurance through USAA however that was just a quick run down as an average with an home insurance agent, of course every case would be unique and where I live is just absolutely nutty with home prices and cost of living. we got lucky and bought our house 5 years ago with 1200 sq/ft and 1/3rd of an acre of land for $127,000 refinanced it last October for $135,000 to get rid of PMI, pay off bills and add a bathroom. during the refinance the appraisal came back at $240,000. considering the house across the street just sold last week, same size no garage, for $253,000 my example of costs may be a bit more inflated compared to most people but its still a good example of maybe you should insure that shit.

collection insurance is cheap too, and with home owners a pay out if they come to assess the damage and see a sharp nes tv they will write it off as just an old CRT as a replacement cost of maybe $10 if your lucky where as if some one comes to assess damage to a collection they will take notes of what they can and research it before giving you an actual worth value to replace