I was born in 1992, and as such most of my childhood gaming was in the 32/64 bit and 128 bit generations, primarily the PS1 and PS2.

The first system I ever played was a Nintendo 64 when I had an asthma attack in October 1998 and had to go to the hospital. My first console was a Genesis (one of the 150,000 "Majesco" Genesis 2's) within a couple weeks; I didn't like it at the time because it didn't look as good as the N64, years later I realized my parents were doing the best they could at the time, and I dug out the old Genny in 2006 and gave it the love it deserved.

For Christmas 1998 I got an N64, but sometime in 1999 it got replaced by a PlayStation.

On the PlayStation I had some favorites like Tenchu, Jeremy McGrath's Supercross '98, Bushido Blade, Driver 1 and 2, Gran Turismo 2. But the Crash Bandicoot series was my definite favorite. Countless hours between age 6 and 9 were put into Crash 2 (Cortex Strikes Back), 3 (Warped), CTR, and even Crash Bash. Me (and usually my mom) would play those games for hours on end. I'm not lying when I say of all the games I played growing up, it was one of the Crash games that logged the most hours. Probably Warped. I remember we got CTR brand new in late 1999. It was a big deal because we usually didn't get new games then.

Well N.Sane Trilogy came out on June 30, I got it one day later. They even make keychains, because the "Crash generation" was born 1985-1995 (of course there's many people that love Crash games born outside that period, too; my mom, for one, was born in '70)

To put it simply, it's awesome. Any nostalgic Crash fans need to get it. Even if you never played a minute of Crash in your life, it's still an awesome investment. 40 dollars for 3 games.