www.morristowngamevault.com

I finally had a chance yesterday morning, to head over to the Morristown Game Vault, in Morristown, NJ. It's located in the downtown business district, so it's very nice, lots of bars/restaurants around. The actual building was an old bank, and the arcade is on the first floor. The main floor is not huge, but very reminiscent of the arcades I would visit back in the day, which weren't that big. The majority of the pinball machines are on the right hand side, some consoles in the middle, and everything else center and left. They have a few small rooms with cabinets stuffed in, but everything is still spaced very well. What really was amazing to me were the actual machines they have. At least for me, tons that fit my habits perfectly! VERY little on the fighting game front, which I greatly prefer. Lots of rare stuff too like Satan's Hollow, Pole Position II, sit down PP, sit down Star Wars, Return of the Jedi, Temple of Doom, etc. Everything was clean, seemingly well maintained, and I think just Ice Cold Beer was turned off. Although it may just have been asleep.

All GAMES SET TO FREE PLAY PLAYER’S TIME TRACKED BY WRIST BAND

30 MINUTES $7.00

ONE HOUR $10.00

EACH ADDITIONAL 30 MINUTES AFTER ONE HOUR $5.00
(5 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD)

TAX INCLUDED

CASH AND CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED

https://www.flickr.com/photos/greg26...57683255170074