Picked up two new pcbs this week. I was planning on buying a Simpsons board, but on order to save some cash to help my sister, I opted for two less expensive boards that I'll probably play more alone anyway.

First off, Rastan. Rastan is one of my favorite arcade games, and it was about time I owned a board. When I was a kid, a local Grandpa Pigeon's store had a Rastan that I never played, but countless times held the controls, pretending I was playing along with the demo. They had a Rastan, and later a Time Soldiers, and both left life long impressions on me. I'd post pics, but who doesn't know Rastan by now? Sure, it's basically perfect on Taito Legends, but this was just one of those games that I just wanted a real board to play.

Secondly, and perhaps more interesting, is a Tecmo Knight pcb! It was a brand new old stock board at a great price, and it's a cool as hell beat 'em up. It lacks the finesse of Capcom's stuff, and in may ways is primitive compared to something even like POW, but Jesus, does it have style to burn. It's like if Golden Axe had a super angry cousin that just punches people in the face instead of saying hello. Ultra violent, pretty much every enemy dies in a puddle of blood, decapitated. Here are a few blurry pics:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170820_113153.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	10349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170820_113304.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	10350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170820_113257.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	10351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170820_113229.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	10352