A friend of mine may or may not have made a formal complaint about it to the FBI and to the California Attorney General (where one counterfeiter is located) since collectors have complained to eBay about this for years, to no avail. These range from innocuous reproductions of Nintendo World Championship that don't even make an attempt to fool anyone to "reproductions" of Hagane that don't indicate anywhere on the cartridge that it was made by some guy in his home in 2017, not by Hudson Soft (but since the listing says "reproduction" on it, it's apparently all cool with Hudson Soft) to Chinese bootlegs of Nintendo 64 cartridges sold as brand new.

The last one scares me the most. You can get a copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day for less than $19, and these counterfeit cartridges look so legit, most people will not tell a difference. I've even heard of companies printing the PCB to the actual specs.

Does eBay care? Hmmm, let's see, 10% commission on a billion-dollar industry. What does that work out to for them?

GameGavel.com is looking a lot better to me these days.