Quote Originally Posted by gbpxl View Post
These types of titles are always confusing. Is it Disney's Chicken Little? Or Chicken Little? Hell, a lot of places drop the article of speech altogether; The Thing becomes Thing, The Chronicles of Riddick becomes Chronicles of Riddick. I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about how I didn't drop the articles and put The Lord of the Rings with the L's, for example.
I didn't really mean to criticize how you've organized your list. If it works for you, it works. I just mentioned that double checking a list is a chore because everybody lists games differently. That's all.

San Andreas... I believe retailers just slapped an AO sticker on the M rated 1st editions. These stickered games didn't leave the factories to the best of my knowledge.
No, I don't believe the 1st editions were stickered at the factory. Hell, the factory probably wanted to recall the games, but it was too late for that. But every Xbox collector would probably want a 1st edition and if you have one with an AO sticker -even better. Probably rarer. I think a google search would provide the testing means to prove disc versions. But I don't recall offhand.

NASCAR 06 Limited Edition- I couldn't find it on Price Charting, eBay, RF Generation, or Google Images.
Here you go. I forgot that Walmart had a Walmart Exclusive Nascar 05 too.

The only thing I can find for Rainbow Six 3 with Headset is a picture in Google Images and an unboxing video on Youtube... both of them do not have the NTSC ESRB ratings in the corner, meaning it's likely a PAL release. Do you own the NTSC version?
This is the NTSC version.

Hope that helps!