1. Final Fantasy Legend II (GB) 1/28
2. Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA) 2/7

Man, this winter has been brutal, and I can't wait for it to be over. Even though I don't have kids, work from home, and got a flu shot, I've somehow gotten sick twice now in the span of just over a month, this second time with the flu. I hadn't even fully gotten over the lingering cough from the previous cold (and I may have had an ear infection or something after the cold because I was really dizzy for a good week there). And all this has really screwed up all my gaming plans. Harvest Moon 64 still sits untouched since December. If more time had passed between these illnesses, I would've been happy to start up Final Fantasy Legend III, but I only just finished the previous FFL after starting that when the cold hit me. So instead, I started up DKC3, since it was already in the case and would offer a change of pace from just finishing an RPG. The first day the flu hit me, I was too knocked out to do anything, but I was doing better enough yesterday to start playing, and I got the credits roll this afternoon. I think I have 5-some hours on the clock, though I left it idle plenty. The funny thing is that I bought this port primarily because of the new Dave Wise soundtrack, but in the end, I think I still prefer the original soundtrack, though neither is anything remarkable. The new area Pacifica didn't seem as well designed as the original stages either. Though it kind of threw me for a loop how they put the old sea urchin boss in there and then added a new weird boss where the sea urchin was. Anyway, I'm gonna keep playing and work toward collecting everything.