1995 HS senior going into college, and mid-year discovered I could slowly start to afford second hand old NES games so I started to slowly buy them up a bit, GB and SNES too, so there wasn't huge bulk other than what I kept the last 10 years.

I had this big wood 7"~ cabinet which could hold like a 25-27" TV offset to the side, the other side had a narrow space with a shelf for like magazines. Top had two square/cube spaces, in there had a few gaming fun items and 2 speakers. Below the TV area was a larger rectangle/cube spaces with a moveable pegged shelf on each side as it was divided in the middle as a support. The left had my NES/SNES in there, and under in that half were all my NES/SNES games in NES game holders and exposed in their dust jackets for SNES, right side had my stereo/receiver in there, and below the accessories for gaming etc storage. The games were fairly tight in there as I had around 100~ games between the two consoles. I had some other wood cubes too off to the side, more games and accessories went in them as well as only so much fit below the main space. Another wall had my computer/computer desk-hutch and that had more PC gaming and accessories random fun stuff on top, etc. I didn't let it ever take over the whole room, but it did get the better half of 2 of 4 walls around the closet and the door.