Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Megas View Post
I just realized, took me twice as long to install HALO5 than it did to actually complete the game. :^/
I noticed on my Xbox, and I might be mistaken, but when you install a game and are connected to the internet it doesn't install from the disc whatever portions that are overwritten in the update. For instance, if a game is a 40g install and has a 20g update, the completed install size won't necessarily be 60g.

I do not like how the Xbox will not let you bypass updates if you don't want to install them. The 360 would prompt you that there was an update and if you declined it you could continue playing the game but you'd just be signed out XBL. This one prompts you and if you decline you're just thrown back to the home screen. There's no way to play it unless you manually disconnect from Live in the settings or physically unplug your Ethernet cable.

I had satellite internet for a while and it was perfectly suitable for everything you'd do with consoles online except for the actual multiplayer. The XB One was so aggravating I just boxed it back up until they finished running fiber optic in my neck of the woods.