Got a few things, though much at blockbuster prices.

I swung by a thrift store Saturday as I was getting stuff to make for lunch for the brood. For games they had a very festive complete "Christmas Carol" DS game for $2.50. I also came upon a Samsung Galaxy J3 with charger for $2. That thing looks pert-near flawless. I just had to boot into a "safe mode" to factory reset it as the past owner didn't clear anything and had a swipe code. The local art center where my wife works and is the theater chair for is looking to try and do streaming for shows. I figure I could cobble something together with my phone, this J3, my Sony Handicam and my laptop and use Open Broadcaster Software to make it all happen.

I did get my Super Mario Bros Game and Watch, which is really cool! No stand, which sucks and I need a charger, but it is slick. Emulation feels spot on and the screen is crisp. It is now leaning on my Realistic Desk Cube at work. Once I get power for it, hopefully I can keep the clock running. I also decided to get a TurboGrafx-16 Mini off Amazon for $78. It was used, but save for a slight dent in the box, you couldn't tell. Seems to work well for what little I got to play on it.

The local Wal-Mart lowered the price of "The Legend of Zelda: OoT"for the 3DS to $10. I picked up a couple copies for the kids for Christmas.