PS4 and Switch to some degree too, have some odd titles that are surprisingly making it out of japan
pic first then story

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20230604_055903603.jpg 
Views:	566 
Size:	131.6 KB 
ID:	10992

anyway i had an AMAZING thrift store day today.
It actually started off with a video game swap meet i almost forgot about and frankly wasnt really worth my time. 64 bits or less $25 to get in, a handful of vendors and a decent amount of systems set up to play which was cool but i was in there to blow cash man! it mainly came down to cost to get in at the door, i am sure it was cheaper to get tickets ahead of time and go but it was a $10 maybe $15 at the door event. i had driven an hour to get there so i wasnt going to turn back then. it was literally in a livestock arena, the bovine scale was still in there.

any way i got Off World Interceptor for 3DO for $12 and the 2600 manual for $1. They came from a group that does only online sales called Magic Trashcan Games. they are neat peeps, i wish they had a storefront.
after that i decided to go a little further south to Eugene, some one told me about a goodwill that sold PC stuff and it wasnt too far away so i figured why not. Come to find out later it seems that who ever told me saw the first metal jesus video about his oregon trip and saw the preview about the one he did most recently that had the actual, i guess walkthrough, of the goodwill in question i dont know i havent watched it yet.

This place was like what i remember thrift stores being 10+ years ago when i was bored and went way into collecting, some of the stuff i paid too much for but wasnt over priced if you know what i mean. but at the same time you just dont see this stuff in thrifts any more. they had consoles, out on shelves for lower than average going rates $60 for n64, $55 for a SNES. i didnt buy any of those as you can see from the pic but i did get some interesting things.

Translucent purple N64 controller $25 (little much but its OKish)
Destroy all humans (xbox) $5
SNES AC adapter ($10)
Sega genesis 2 AC adapter ($10)
Knight Rider (nes) $10 (crazy clean)
ATI Rage LT Pro AGP card (PC) $10
Mediatek SY1816 ISA sound card (PC) $10
Pizza Hut Beneath the Crust PC game $2.50

then we headed back twards my place, i bought some new pots and pans because, single life i had none, previous SO took them which i was ok with
On the way to drop my friend off at her place i stopped at another goodwill along the way and found
Sealed Red Barron Sierra Classics (PC) $4
GoPro Hero5 Black $70

the go pro works fine after charging it up, these are still expensive for some reason,, i might flip it

aside from a working gopro none of this are amazing deals, its more the fact that there are still places or branches of companies that still do things the old way. I dont think what ever area the goodwill PC store is in does anything online. and thats hella cool if you ask me because you just dont find this stuff any more in the stores and you know its still getting donated to them all the damn time.

also speaking of things you dont normally find in a goodwill, same store, no didnt buy
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	interesting.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	10993