That's canon, not cannon. I'm not asking if you shoot iron balls out of your skull

So yeah, I got to discussing gaming with someone and it came up that one reason more plot-lite games are fun is because of the potential for headcanoning making them seem more interesting than they might actually be. Other times people do it for funzies, like with Game Theory.

Anyway, let's share gaming headcanons.

Some of mine:

... I always thought Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends were either robots or else some sort of biologically engineered life forms, since they seem to have superhuman endurance and can do impossible things (Tails flying, Knuckles gliding, Sonic's legs becoming wheels.... Sonic surviving in outer space in Sonic 2...). It would be especially ironic if Robotnik created Sonic.

... I don't recall if this was confirmed or just someone's theory, but I always liked the idea that Mario and his cast were just "animated actors" playing out roles.

... On that note, I like the idea of Peach ending up with Luigi instead of Mario.

... Sans is Ness. Okay no he isn't, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

... At the risk of sounding fanfiction-y, I always thought there was a thing between Haohmaru and Nakururu (Samurai Shodown).

... I also always thought Marle's pendant in Chrono Trigger was somehow sentient.

Anyway, that's enough out of me. You guys ever have any headcanons?