Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why doesnt that guy sell something worth while?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

He doesnt sell anything. He just relists the same 100's of items under different user id's and then takes people's money.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I mailed him and said Hi to all his latest usernames the same time.

The answer:

Hello! I am confused by this statement. I have checked out your claims and I have nothing to do with this person you are claiming. I live near Cleveland, Ohio. I checked and this user you are speaking of lived in Columbus Ohio. This is about a 2 1/2 hour drive away from where I live. Also, I checked his completed items and I believe we had about 100 items the same. My items not only are in better shape from the pictures, but I do not have practically any of the items that he has. I do not appreciate your claims and I can gladly provide you with any information necessary to prove to you that I am not this person. I plan on reporting you to ebay for this email as I have absolutely no connection to this user you speak of. You have no right accusing me of anything. Did you even look at my items before you made this claim? I counted the items that we had that were the same and the list is minimal. Considering the fact that I have virtually every single game in existence for any US made game system, I find it quite retarded that you would sit here and accuse me of these things. I not only live 2 1/2 hours away from Columbus, but I am no college student (I graduated from college several years ago, thank you) and I am nowhere near the age of 19. I do not have my feedback private, please go check it out. I am new to ebay, please go check. I am selling off my video game collection of virtually every game ever made simply to please my fiancee. I really do not appreciate this email and you will be reported to ebay. If you would like any proof necessary to prove that I am not this person you are accusing me of being, please let me know what you need. Just because I live in the same state (I believe the 9th most populated state in the Unite States) and because I am selling video games, I get accused of being some jerkoff? Get a clue. I checked both of these users and I agree they look the same, but I do know that I am not either of these people. Any proof you would like will be provided. I will be glad to speak to you on the phone as well if interested.
    Steven R Steward

Pretzel (Level 4) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Duncan1800
    PSN
    Duncan1800

Thanks for pointing this out...I just about got sucked in. (There's a thread a little ways down that Achika locked, if you'd like to point and laugh at my gullibility. )

Duncan
    Active systems owned: Wii, X360, PS3
    Inactive systems owned: RCA, INTV2, NES, SMS, Genesis, Lynx, SNES, Saturn, PS1, GBC, DC, PS2, GBA, Xbox, GC, PSP, DS
    Systems wanted: Coleco, 7800, TG16, GG, 3DS, Vita, WiiU

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. I would like to state that the ebay account, foryourlungsonly97, you are speaking of is my ebay account. My name is Steven Steward. I have no clue where this guy got this crap information from. Compare my account to this so called link and you wont find any. This is complete bull shit and I have emailed ebay with a link to this along with the email this guy sent to me. They emailed me back saying they will investigate this guy and if they feel he is trying to spread lies about me for whatever reason, he will be banned from ebay. I have absolutely no connection to any of this crap that you claim I do and I wil provide any proof necessary to prove this. I would like to speak to this guy on the phone, but he will not provide me with his phone number and had no response to my prior email. This is harassment and for whatever reason, he feels the need to try to give me a bad name. Look, I am new to ebay, I cant help that. I live in Ohio- an entirely different part of Ohio, though, than this user I am accused of having any connection with. I am selling a large video game collection. I beg you to compare the items I have posted to the items of this user. They are nothing alike. I have taken the time to research this thoroughly. Here is a link to the dragonmasterdyne's auctions that he posted (I believe it is all of them): http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&rows=200
    here is a link to my auctions i have posted: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&rows=200
    Check for yourself. they are nothing alike. I am new to ebay, so I took the basic idea of my auction description from this auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=11062
    I of course changed it quite a bit to make it my own, but I got the idea from this auction. As for titles and pictures, I simply looked around ebay for a long while to figure out how to create the best pictures and titles. The pictures I used where similar to some of the better known game sellers on ebay, such as mjmlopezblue and my titles came from a variety of auctions. I am new to ebay and I am just trying to be treated fairly here and I am already being accused falsely of something by some asshole who has nothing better to do with his time than harass innocent people. Come one, what is wrong with this crap? I think I know who I am a little bit better than this guy. I could be wrong, though. After all, he did so much research. If he had, he would see that I am a lot older than the 19 year old he is accusing me of being. Sorry, but I graduated from college quite a while ago bud. If I do not get an apology from you etc, I plan on making sure that your account does get suspended. this is bull that i am supposed to take someone like ou trying to dictate me like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

I'm sorry, the three names in question have more alike in their descriptions when compared to each other than any of them have in common with your "model" of the CCSG auction.

What does age have to do with it? College? Graduate School? I know a few people into their 40's that are still going to school. Age verification has nothing to do with eBay if you are selling, only with the adult category.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foryourlungsonly97
    Hello. I would like to state that the ebay account, foryourlungsonly97, you are speaking of is my ebay account. My name is Steven Steward. I have no clue where this guy got this crap information from. Compare my account to this so called link and you wont find any blah blah blah
    Bullshit. You even using the same green background in the pics that you did under Videogamefan01. I dont know how many times you think you can rip people off before the FBI hunts you down.

I bid on your first auctions Videogamefan01 and I remember you still trying to get me to pay even after ebay shut you down. Your a fuckin loser.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Someone should just win a few of his auctions, don't pay, and then in his feedback post the link to this thread. That would prevent other of people (possibly thousands) of getting ripped off again.

Also, if someone e-mailed ME out of the blue and said I might be some fake scam user, that's certainly not the response I would send. I mean, wouldn't most honest, non-guilty people just say, "boy, I don't know what you're talking about! That's odd!" instead of calling people assholes and everything else? Maybe it's just me.

Flack
    Tempted to bid anyway. That's some good prices!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First of all, I have no clue what green background you speak of. Second of all, did you even look at the two descriptions before making this claim? I invite any one of you to speak to me on the phone to prove that I am who I say I am. Did you go to those links? I do not believe you did. they have nothing in common, besides the fact that I live in the same state! I do not have practically any of the same games listed and I compared descriptions- they are nothing alike. Go check the Shining Force on that I took my information from. I dont know how to use html so I was not able to do as much for the auction as that user was, but I did the best I could. They are practically identical. i researched ebay for hours before choosing my auction description and how to sell on ebay. You are all a bunch of freaks who need to get a life! If you are so sure I am the same person, then take me up on my offer. Speak to me on the telephone. Here is a link to the car I just purchased from ebay that I mention selling my video game collection to buy.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2431009944

Don't you think if I actually was this person you would be able to find some sort of link other than the fact that I live in Ohio? GO CHECK MY AUCTIONS- We have virtually none of the same items. I have one of the largest video game collections ever assembled. I have just about everything and I worked hard to get it all. Now I need to sell it to please my fiancee. I want any of you to please simply give me your phone number so I can please speak to you on the phone. i can also fax any of you multiple pictures of my drivers license, bills, army reserve information to prove I have no connection. Please tell me for what reason do you seem to think I am this person? This is getting freaking crazy- I am being accused of being some 19 year old by a bunch of jerk offs who don't know the first thing about me. Please just speak to me on the phone and I will gladly prove to you that i am exactly who I say I am. If you have a fax number, I will be glad to provide you with just about any information you want to prove I have no connection with these past accounts. Look, I have no doubt you have done your research on this user. I have no doubt they are the same guy. All I have doubt over is that I have any sort of connection to this guy! Because I have a green floor/ because I live in the same state? because I am selling video games (virtually none are the same, though). For what reason do you seem to think I am this person? You need to get a life and figure out what you are doing. I spoke to a friend of mine today who is a police officer and he has stated me my rights in proccesing charges against all of you for harassment. I am a hard working person who is only trying to please his fiancee and I am getting a bunch of slack from you guys? Come one, this is completely a bunch of bull.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Dear foryourlungsonly97,

You are vacous, and you talk alot. It leads me to conclude you are GUILTY. Guilty of what, I don't know yet, but in these crazy times you have to go with your gut feeling, and my gut tells me to eat some Ritz crackers.

Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree !!!
    GUILTY
    GUILTY
    GUILTY

Too Old for this Crap Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    QOF
    3DS Friend
    3308-4993-4867

You're selling your collection to please your fiancee?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kristine
    "I am way too lesbian for that shit."

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I do have a lot of games and they do take up a lot of our apartment and we have been looking for a car for a long while, so it just seemed like the thing to do. We could use the space, the money isn't that big of a factor. I am still going to hold onto some of my collection, but most if it will go. I guess I am somewhat whipped, but I did get to pick the car we purchased (2000 Mustang GT), so it all worked out in the end. The car was just picked out today and what I get from my collection will go towards the car (and Doneta, my fiancee will be paying for the insurance for both of us on the car). I love my video game collection, but it has gotten a bit out of hand. When your video games take up more than a third of the room in your apartment, you have a problem. I honestly don't even play most of the games any more, I just simply collect them. i always swore I would never become the type of collector who has things just to have them instead of actually using them. I think that is more or less what has become of my collection recently, though. I own around 550 different NES games (most of which are currently on ebay at the moment), about 350 different Atari games (which will be added to ebay), almost every single Sega Master System game (the items i am not keeping are already on ebay at this time), almost every single SNES game (some are currently up on ebay, more will be added in next few days, others will be kept), etc etc. The list of my collection goes on for days. I have collected for an extremely long time and invested a lot of time and money into it, and now it will hopefully pay off. I estimate the value of my entire collection to be worth about $30,000+ seperated out into individual auctions. I have one of the most comprehensive video game collections ever assembled. I dont care about this bull crap that people are claiming I had some sort of part of. Why am I typing so much? I am sitting here being accused of being a con man when all I am trying to do is sell my collecton individually, the collection I have spent years assembling. Are you jealous that you will never have half the game collection I have? I have no clue what this is all about, but I honestly think that must have something to do with it. You are sitting here accusing me of something with absolutely no evidence. I can provide with any information you want to prove I have absolutely no connection to this bull crap. I am in full agreement that this guy you speak of is the same user under both screennames. That would only make sense. I checked out his ebay crap, and although I could not check for completed items under his videogamefan01 account to confirm much, I agree it looks to be the same. Look, I am not this guy you are accusing me of being. I dont care if you believe me, but I do not appreciate you trying to spread lies about me when you have absolutely no way to back any of it up. You must be jealous of my collection, that is the only possible thing I could think of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Half Japanese
    PSN
    HalfJapanese

No, it's not necessarily that we're jealous of your collection. Perhaps we're a bit envious that we don't possess the proper amount of human indecency as to rip others off repeatedly. You babble a fuck of a lot when you type and that to me is one of the top signs of someone lying or trying to cover their tracks. I also refuse to believe that a person who owns "one of the largest game collections ever assembled" does not have enough cash flow every month to maintain a car payment. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You apparently cant read. As I stated before, I am not selling these for the monetary purposes- I am selling these because they are taking up too much room in my fiancee's and mine apartment and they just kinda of sit there not doing much. My fiancee got sick of it and asked to get rid of them, so I decided that I would get rid of as much as I possibly couldd. If you would have read my responses, you would have seen that I stated several times that I did not it for monetary purposes. Anyways, I worked at game stores for over 3 years, I got discounts on any item that came in the store and I got first shot at buying whatever I wanted. This led me to collect one of the best game collections of all time. I dont see how this has much of anything to do with me being rich, I am far from it. I am not poor, either, but I am not rich. And the fact that I have half a brain and an iq of around 158 apparently makes me a crook. Hmm, I will remember to tell that to the next author I meet- you write too much, you must be trying to hide something.... Someone isn't a bit paranoid. Lol, look at the facts- I am not this person you are accusing me of being. You are not giving any evidence here besides the fact that i am defending myself (?) and the fact that I live in Ohio and have large game collection. Lol, come on, at least figure something out that makes some sort of sense if you are going to come at me with accusations such as this. I want to know your phone number so I can talk to you on the phone. Lets see how brilliant of a person you really are. I am tired of this crap, i will be contacting my friend who is a local police officer with the link to this web site tomorrow. he knows who I am and he will be sure to find out who all of you are, and I will make sure he gets all of your phone numbers and addresses and speaks to all of you. This is straight up harassment with absolutely no justification.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Duncan1800
    PSN
    Duncan1800

You apparently cant read.
    And you apparently can't write. Please, at least attempt to separate your rambling tirades into something that resembles a set of paragraphs.

The more you write, the less sense you make... x_x

Duncan
    Inactive systems owned: RCA, INTV2, NES, SMS, Genesis, Lynx, SNES, Saturn, PS1, GBC, DC, PS2, GBA, Xbox, GC, PSP, DS

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We are writing replies to an online post, I dont remember when online posts became formal. Last time I checked, people not only purposely misspell words online, but they also gather all their thoughts into one paragraph. All of my ideas make plenty of sense and you know it, you are just afraid of admitting you were wrong. If you are so sure of yourself, please just let me know your phone number so I can speak to you on the phone. Come on, you coward, just speak to me, what are you afraid of? I am making plenty of sense, this much is pretty obvious if you would just read my posts. Apparently, you failed to take the time to READ them, though, as you have failed to respond to any of my posts, and for that matter, seem confused by them. What is it you are confused by? let me know and I will break it down for your simple mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Duncan1800
    PSN
    Duncan1800

I want to know your phone number so I can talk to you on the phone. Lets see how brilliant of a person you really are. I am tired of this crap, i will be contacting my friend who is a local police officer with the link to this web site tomorrow. he knows who I am and he will be sure to find out who all of you are, and I will make sure he gets all of your phone numbers and addresses and speaks to all of you. This is straight up harassment with absolutely no justification.
    Funny. You're accusing the members of this message board of harrassment against you. If you would, can you please explain how anything that we have done (e.g., asking questions and looking for answers) is in any way worthy of a police investigation...?

First, I guarantee that your cop friend will laugh heartily at you when you tell him that there's at least a couple thousand members on this forum. And let me get this straight -- you're expecting him to track down every single one of our addresses and phone numbers?

Second, your shady, vague and rambling responses to the questions of this forum do not reflect well on your side of the story. Keep that in mind when and if you decide to pursue police action.

Finally, please keep in mind that no one here has yet actually reported your questionable dealings to either eBay or the authorities, so far as I know. And for that, you ought to feel incredibly lucky.

Duncan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Duncan1800
    PSN
    Duncan1800

We are writing replies to an online post, I dont remember when online posts became formal.
    Didn't say they had to be. But the least you could do is make it easier to read.

Last time I checked, people not only purposely misspell words online, but they also gather all their thoughts into one paragraph.
    But more commonly, it's two or three or four. And you're avoiding the main issue...

All of my ideas make plenty of sense and you know it, you are just afraid of admitting you were wrong. If you are so sure of yourself, please just let me know your phone number so I can speak to you on the phone.
    I'm sorry, but I'm not giving my phone number to random strangers. To be brutally honest, I probably wouldn't even give it to my friends on this board. It's just not smart to hand over personal information on the Internet.

Come on, you coward, just speak to me, what are you afraid of? I am making plenty of sense, this much is pretty obvious if you would just read my posts. Apparently, you failed to take the time to READ them, though, as you have failed to respond to any of my posts, and for that matter, seem confused by them. What is it you are confused by? let me know and I will break it down for your simple mind
    No, I've read them, and once is really enough. Here, I'll break down my understanding of the situation for you.

To start with, I'm pretty good friends with the guy who runs my local video game store. And to be honest, he's built up a pretty damn huge collection in a pretty short time doing just the same thing you claim to have done. So I can see how you'd build up such a big pile of games.

But you contradict yourself in your responses and auctions, which makes it sound a little like everything's not above board. For instance, you claim that you're not in it for the money -- yet you estimate the value of your collection at $30,000. Because, of course, you're not keeping track.

You claim to have nothing to do with the aforementioned seller "dragonmasterdyne", yet your auction descriptions seem way, way too similar. For instance:

dragonmasterdyne -- http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&rows=200
    Examples --
    Alex Kidd Sega Genesis MINT RARE Fun Kids NR
    Biohazard 2 Sega Dreamcast Import COMPLETE JP

foryourlungsonly97 -- http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ince=30&rdir=0
    Examples --
    Alpha Mission Nintendo NES MINT RARE Kids Fun
    Gigawing SEGA DREAMCAST IMPORT MINT JP RARE

Questionable, no? :/ And feel free to check the auction listings that were posted earlier if you want more proof; I've repeated them above.

And as long as we're talking coincidences, check this out. I looked up up "dragonmasterdyne" in eBay's bidder search, including only the auctions he won and sorting it by end dates. ( http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...pleted=1&all=0 )

We find that DMD won a whole mess of large video game lots and concert tickets within the space of around a month. Directly after that, he seems to have split the VG lots and sold off 378 items (mostly individual games) in a quick five-day binge -- apparently without having even received them. But I can't look any further into the situation than that, because his feedback is private. Interesting. And following August, DMD seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Now we turn to "foryourlungsonly97". Granted, this is a new user with no feedback, but there seems to be a pattern emerging. ( http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...&all=1&rows=25 )

Not many new eBay users would be willing or able to drop eight grand on a late-model Ford Mustang, but FYLO seems to have done just that. Besides that, he's bought concert tickets and a couple of big video game lots already.

Though I'm willing to overlook the fact that both accounts are based in Ohio, and that both accounts are privatized in various ways, I still have to ask -- does it look coincidental now?

Duncan