Boy, am I addicted to it now! Unfortunately, I have school during the day so I can only play in the evenings. I missed the sports today and I did want to go. My roommate received some kind of medal for going. I have been building up my bells to pay off my first house expansion.
Fishing is fun and a good way to earn bells. I do not quite have the hang of it and a few fish slip away. I tell myself it must have been a boot since I have caught so many.
I think Kody is on drugs. He is a friendly bear, but there is something wrong. He was commenting on my eyes the other day. He also does a golden flicker sort of look often. The other day he was begging for money and sold me a few items. He seems scattered brained and confused, more so then the other animals. He wanders to weird spots and just seems different. He was out late last night and we talked. He went into his house and a few moments later I followed. He said he did not even know it was dark out.... He did move on to another town today though.
I've noticed more of an interest in letters. A few of the animals showed off letters today, although two seemed to slam the letter writer. One animal, Buck, said you shouldn't write unless you know the person. Another, Pecan, said she didn't know who wrote it and was throwing it away. I also was given two shirts because they did not like the way I dressed. The conversations seem to be more interactive now with questions and answers you can choose.
Has anybody been on the train with Blanco? If you haven't, all I can say is WHOA! My store is closed tomorrow for remodeling. Has anybody had theirs done yet? Is it cool?