Thread: Sealed SNES Mr. Nutz

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sealed SNES Mr. Nutz

This is one of my most prized items, but I've got to sell it, and it's gone to ebay. Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3058068886

Hopefully someone will give it a good home.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Figured it wasn't worth it to make another topic here, but I'm also selling Streets of Rage 3 for the Sega Genesis.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3058478329

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As of this posting the Mr. Nutz auction is nearing completion. Once it completes I'll just change this to a stuff I've personally got for sale topic.

Up for auction now is The Flintstones for the NES:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3059965547

ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mr. Nutz will most certainly have a very happy home with me! THANK YOU!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Draggon
    Mr. Nutz will most certainly have a very happy home with me! THANK YOU!
    It's definitely a tough game to find! I would have went after it more if I didn't have a complete copy myself! How hardcore of a SNES collector are you??

Danny

ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I'm sure that there's plenty of other people around here who put me to shame, but I am more interested in factory sealed SNES games than I am in anything else. And I know most of the rare games when I finally see them for sale, so I knew Mr. Nutz was a tough game to locate in that condition.

But I'm having just as much trouble finding alot of other factory sealed SNES games that I'm looking for too though, or at least I'm having alot of trouble coming up with the money to buy them. I've had to pass on several games that I wanted recently, because I either couldn't afford them, or I just didn't have enough money for them at the time they were being offered for sale.

My current most wanted wishlist:

Brandish
    Ninja Warriors
    UN Squadron
    Battle Grand Prix

There's others that I'd like to have too, but I try to concentrate on a few at a time, so that's the next batch that I'm trying to locate. Now if I happen upon any others that I'm looking for in the meantime, I'll go ahead and pick them up if the price is right, but the ones on my most wanted list are usually expensive enough that I have to concentrate on what I want the worst.

Lucky for me I already have most of what I want though, so I don't have very many other games left on my wishlist, but I know most of what I want the worst is extremely hard to find factory sealed anyhow, so I know that it won't come cheap, if it ever becomes available at all. Some of these games I'm beginning to wonder if there even are anymore factory sealed copies left!

Anyhow, I suppose this is a better place to try and track down the rest of what I'm looking for than just endlessly searching on Ebay like I have been for the last few years, but at least I have had quite a bit of success finding alot of the other games that I had been searching for until I finally ended up here. I've checked more than a dozen games off of my wishlist so far this year, and some of them I had been trying to find for at least 10 years, so I still have hope that eventually I'll track down all the others that I want and be able to buy those as well. But I sure do wish I'd stop having to pass up some of the ones I want just because I don't have enough money for them!

BTW, Mr. Nutz is finally here with me now, and he was very happy to find out that he has lots of other friends to play with here. The rest of my SNES games gave him a very warm welcome, and so did all the other games for all my other systems. My Genesis was a little bit jealous that it never got a US version of Mr. Nutz for itself though. I guess I can thank Sega of America for that one too. They were passing up great games left and right during the last few years of the 16BIT consoles, and apparently Mr. Nutz was one of them. What were they thinking? Way too many platform games already? I don't understand it. Mr. Nutz is better than most, so he should've made it!
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!