Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Default The Nintendo Who Are You? Mall Tour

I drove out to the Granite Run mall in Philly on Saturday to check out the Nintendo Who Are You? Mall Tour. Here is a link to the information site: http://www.nintendo.com/malltour/ Anyway, they had 8 GC's all with Mario Kart Double Dash set up on a LAN. They had car seats and steering wheels too. It was fun to play against 7 other people. Also, if you came in 1st place you got up prize. There were 3 different prizes, meaning you had to get 1st 3 times. I came in 1st the 1st time I played and they gave me a cheap Mario Golf necklace. So I had to stay and get the other 2 prizes. I came in second the next time 2 times I played, so I didn't get anything. Then I got 1st again and they gave me Mario Golf 2 wrist guard sweat band things. Then, I tried one more time and got 1st again. This time I got a remote controlled Mario Go Kart (valued at $35 based on the info sheet inside the box). I got all this for 15 minutes of playing games. I reccommend that if you can get to the mall tour do so and play Mario Kart until you win. I will post pictures of my prizes on my website listed below later on tonight, so you can check out what you can win. Also, you can get some free Mario, Luigi, Zelda, Donkey Kong stickers and buttons and a Mario Party 5 poster. Also, you get a free limited edition Kirby e-Reader card (the real reason I went to the tour, I'm a big e-Reader collector)
    Collection Pics--RFGen List--Excel Collection Spreadsheet
    Wii: 6005 4631 6751 2174 -- PS3: tholly -- X360: tholly1983

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Default The Nintendo Who Are You? Mall Tour

I drove out to the Granite Run mall in Philly on Saturday to check out the Nintendo Who Are You? Mall Tour. Here is a link to the information site: http://www.nintendo.com/malltour/ Anyway, they had 8 GC's all with Mario Kart Double Dash set up on a LAN. They had car seats and steering wheels too. It was fun to play against 7 other people. Also, if you came in 1st place you got up prize. There were 3 different prizes, meaning you had to get 1st 3 times. I came in 1st the 1st time I played and they gave me a cheap Mario Golf necklace. So I had to stay and get the other 2 prizes. I came in second the next time 2 times I played, so I didn't get anything. Then I got 1st again and they gave me Mario Golf 2 wrist guard sweat band things. Then, I tried one more time and got 1st again. This time I got a remote controlled Mario Go Kart (valued at $35 based on the info sheet inside the box). I got all this for 15 minutes of playing games. I reccommend that if you can get to the mall tour do so and play Mario Kart until you win. I will post pictures of my prizes on my website listed below later on tonight, so you can check out what you can win. Also, you can get some free Mario, Luigi, Zelda, Donkey Kong stickers and buttons and a Mario Party 5 poster. Also, you get a free limited edition Kirby e-Reader card (the real reason I went to the tour, I'm a big e-Reader collector)

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what the shit!? that rocks hard.... hope it comes to my town... or maybe it has since i don't frequent the mall... hmmmm i'll look into it. Thanks for the heads up

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what the shit!? that rocks hard.... hope it comes to my town... or maybe it has since i don't frequent the mall... hmmmm i'll look into it. Thanks for the heads up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Just check that internet site I listed above. It will tell you what malls it still hasn't been at yet, and it will give you directions and times for the malls that are left on the tour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Just check that internet site I listed above. It will tell you what malls it still hasn't been at yet, and it will give you directions and times for the malls that are left on the tour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ubersaurus

Me & achika went to the one near Detroit. It was kinda cool, as in, the 8 player MK setup looked sweet, and they had a few pins that were cool, but I guess I expected more. The last nintendo mall tour I went to back in the SNES days at least gave out Super Scope eyepatches.
    Check out the Kleppings!
    Make Way For Madness!
    "9 is a poor man's 11, and 11 is a Baker's Ten."
    Infinite Lives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ubersaurus

Me & achika went to the one near Detroit. It was kinda cool, as in, the 8 player MK setup looked sweet, and they had a few pins that were cool, but I guess I expected more. The last nintendo mall tour I went to back in the SNES days at least gave out Super Scope eyepatches.
    Check out the Kleppings!
    Make Way For Madness!
    "9 is a poor man's 11, and 11 is a Baker's Ten."
    Infinite Lives