OK, I didn't know where to post this frankly, so if you want to move it, that's fine

I've been updating the code on my ebay auctions, and as any web-programmer knows, you can't test code on your own computer for a lot of things. So here's the deal, only open to DP members. It's not a GREAT deal, but hey, you may get lucky and make out pretty well.

For each coding error in my ebay auctions that you find and report to me, I'll give you $2.00 store credit. Yeah, it's not great, but it's all I can offer right now. Find a broken link (that ISN'T corrected in newer listings, or already submitted) or a bad piece of html that is somehow detremental to the listing, and I'll give you $2.00 credit, simple as that. Even something as simple as "in the auction it says $3.00 shipping, but in ebay it says $3.25 shipping"

Yes, I'm the judge and juror, but if you find something I missed, I will have NO problem giving you credit, I'm not out for free help here, and I'll be glad to show you why your submission isn't valid if you'd like (previous submission, already fixed, etc...)