Alright, this probably isn't directed at the majority if you who are saying "wha?" with a weird look on your face. I'm talking about the people (mostly the CheapAssGamer crowd) that find a deal on a game and then pick up every conceivable copy of it with the intention of attempting to resell them. I don't mind if you pick up a few for friends, or even one or two to resell, but when you bring your fucking wife and kids to the store so you can usurp the "limit 3 per title per customer" rule, I hope you burn in hell with a bad rash on your naughty bits.

These fucking ugly-assed people (the guy's teeth were so mangled and nasty I almost ran away at first) came into my store today to rack up on all of the CAG deals and wiped us out of several games they must have thought were hot enough to resell. Now let me get something straight: we have several CAG regulars in my store, and they're both two very friendly guys that I help find stuff and do price checks for, but these guys are buying for personal use, not to bastardize the process and effectively do the retail equievalent of sodomizing their fellow gamers. Both of these guys are nice as hell (one of them even offered me the last copy of Rez he had picked up since he had the DC version).

Anyway, back to the ugly-assed hoarders: these people come in there bumping everyone out of the way with their fat asses picking up everything they could find within the $10 range. They even cleaned us out of some of the penny promo items (which, even as an employee, I feel would be wrong to do). I asked the lady, just out of curiosity at the time, "you going to resell these on ebay?," to which she quickly replied "oh, they're for my husband, I don't know what he does with them!" Yeah right bitch, you're not fooling anybody. To further her incompetency at lying, she paid with a credit card emblazoned with the Paypal logo on it...

Whatever happened to just satisfying your own needs and letting others do the same? These assholes just rape a pillage everything they can get their fat fucking fingers on, screwing whoever else might have wanted any of the games they purchased. I know I'll probably get flamed to hell, but that's my opinion. Greed rules the day yet again. Fuck you hoarders. You know who you are.