Thread: Some of my Ebay auctions

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Some of my Ebay auctions

Here are some of my ebay auctions I know some of the pictures are creappy but that what i get for getting a crappy camera Oh well but there are some good deals here http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
    It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true.
    The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

poor titles. For the final fantasy you should have put snes and nintendo in the title. And for the master system games, you should have put sega master system games. I bet if you didnt post your auctions on here you wouldnt as much money for the items

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charitycasegreg
    poor titles. For the final fantasy you should have put snes and nintendo in the title. And for the master system games, you should have put sega master system games. I bet if you didnt post your auctions on here you wouldnt as much money for the items
    Constructive criticism is fine, but the cut the guy some slack! He posted the games in the proper categories and although the titles could be a little better, how about pointing out ways for him to improve his auction titles and leave it at that.

Welcome to the forums, Raworrare! When you have a minute, please introduce yourself in the following thread:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

Enjoy your stay and if you need assistance, please ask, people like myself will be more than willing to help you enjoy this site more!

Danny

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the welcome and don't worry I don't mind the criticism. Hell I'm the only catholic in a christian family so I get criticised alot Thanks for your offer of help now I know a little more about listing items on ebay. I've introduced myself already on the board. Also if anyone else has any other suggestions i don't mind hearing them.
    It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha. It wasn't suppose to be critism. I read what I wrote and it does sound like I'm critising you though. Sorry and good luck selling stuff and welcome to the forums!

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you are new to ebay, you should go and look at similar items to the ones you sell so you get use to what titles people click on more and what makes it easier for somebody to find the item. For instance, of your selling nintendo games instead of "lot of 10 old video games good deal" put something like "10 nintendo games for nes..." Where the ... is just name a game or two in the lot, or if its only one game your selling, lust the game in the title.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

The Gaia/FF 3 Auction might have reached the character limit, so putting in SNES might not have been possible.

Although, it would be a good idea to edit the SMS auction since there are no bids and put SMS or Master System or even the game titles in the header. Helps to sell your auction to those who don't do category or description searches.

welcome!

Yo Joe! Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    ladyjaye75
    PSN
    ladyjaye75

Or if you really want or need to put more details in the title, use a subtitle. It cost a few cents to do, but it might allow you to be more precise when space is an issue and make it easier for you to sell your games (the subtitle counts as part of the title).

For example you could have as your main title:

Lot of 3 Sega Master System games

And as your subtitle:

Carmen Sandiego, Paperboy, Maze Hunter 3D

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want to thank everyone for their advice. It was very knowledgeable and helpful insight on how to post an item on ebay smartly. I mostly buy than sell so I was not really aware of best way to list an item. If you have anymore suggestions I wouldn't mind hearing them. Thanks again and have a nice night. MS3