hey im new here but have been collecting for a long time and have recently decided to trade all my figures and things , im mainly looking for common nes carts to fill in the gap on my collection but ill also trade for snes and gen games..... ill gladly send first to everyone here unless your new like me and if thats the case we can work something out....
thanks
note:the older stuff has a little worn paint and minor wear

loose figures- tomb raider figure about 10 inches
dr robotnick figure about 4 inches (made around release of the DC)
tiny figure (from crash bandicoot) about 6 inches
knuckles figure about 3 inches
knuckles toy (given out by mcdonalds or bk in 93)
dr robotnick toy (given out by mcdonalds or bk in 93)
sonic toy (given out by mcdonalds or bk in 93)
mario on spring toy (given out by nintendo to commemorate the release of nes in 89)
goomba toy (given out by nintendo to commemorate the release of nes in 89)
link and princess zelda toy with there horses
luigis mansion luigi toy (from the gamepro line up)
2 inch flexible amy toy
2 inch flexible knuckles toy
cel damage sinder toy (from gamepro line up)
crash bandicootplush (you attach to a window i guess has slinky in it to stretch)
crashbandicoot or spyro figure not sure which (got from one of these machines in japan cant think of the name of it right now anyway shes brown and is wearing overalls and has yellow hair) i have one loose and 1 new
super mario advance board game (given out by wendys missing one piece but other wise complete

odd stuff-
sonic the hedgehog bath bubbles (sealed made in 2000)
gameboy no tear body wash pink yoshi one (bought new never used but didnt have a seal on it when i bought it made in 97)
gameboy no tear body was kiwi donkeykong one (bought new never used but didnt have a seal on it when i bought it made in 95)
nintendo fruit snacks (never opened (made in 2002)
sonic and nack pog (made in 95)

figures new in boxes
earthworm jim
10 inch mega man x figure
resident evil 2 william gs/g4 figure
resident evil 2 ada wong
army men hoover figure
quake 2 marine major
mega man x vile figure
crash team racing go kart figure (kb toys exclusive box has some wear like a rip at the top of it)
lunar silver star story complete ghaleon litmited edition puppet (i think was given out at an e3)

movies/vhs (have case/box)
super mario brothers movie dvd
final fantasy spirits within vhs has hollywood video sticker on it
gameplayers how to beat super mario bros 2 tape
hot newz 64
pokemon japanese cd