Hello all, I recently received one of these off of ebay. It's in great mumified condition with the box, wrapping, instructions and to my surprise 10+ year old batteries. Needless to say there was corrosion all over. First off, whats the best way to clean that pasty acid off the contacts? I did the best I could with some sandpaper but when I tried new batteries, it's dead. I still notice some on the contacts though, so I definately have missed some.

I notice there is a jack of some kind at the top of this thing. However, neither the box nor instructions mention it. Can I plug an adapter into this thing and if so, what kind?

Hopefully someone can help as this thing looks like it could be a blast to play.

Thanks all. Cheers.