Thread: Master system maestros .. your opinions please!

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Master system maestros .. your opinions please!

Now, I know shipping would be a killer, but ... my little sister is currently IN Sao Paulo until April, and could probably bring these back for me if I asked her very nicely. Question is ... would it be worth the trouble for her to lug them back for me? I don't know a huge amount about MS stuff ... Poisedon 3D looks like the most interesting thing there to me. Anyway, here it is :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3078104988

Vroomfunkel

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Master system maestros .. your opinions please!

Quote Originally Posted by Vroomfunkel
    Now, I know shipping would be a killer, but ... my little sister is currently IN Sao Paulo until April, and could probably bring these back for me if I asked her very nicely. Question is ... would it be worth the trouble for her to lug them back for me? I don't know a huge amount about MS stuff ... Poisedon 3D looks like the most interesting thing there to me. Anyway, here it is :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3078104988

Vroomfunkel
    nice lot! thing is, can you convince her to go pick that stuff up for you AND possibly pay the extra baggage fee for the box or suitcase she's going to pack very securely should you win.if that thing comes tumbling out of the overhead, i can see the lawsuit now: "UK man sued over stewrdess' brain injury"- you'll be forced to sell off all those games to pay the legal fees! or at least find some more mega drive/mcd imports to sell, lol!

MY sister would do it, for me...but i'd never hear the end of it ("hmph! remember when i was in sao pao-lo, and picked up all those games for you? well, you better not forget that...")...

ServBot (Level 11)
    Aboard a pirate ship, sailing towards adventure.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

EVERY one of those games was also released in europe. European SMS games are nicer than the TecToy releases.

Nothing special there at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah, it's a nice bundle and probably worth it if the price doesn't suddenly rise before the end, but there's none of the Brazillian exclusives in there. (My guess is that the seller stripped them out to sell seperately).

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon Lad
    EVERY one of those games was also released in europe. European SMS games are nicer than the TecToy releases.

Nothing special there at all.
    lol- true that, but it's nice to have a little of everything sometimes, even if there's repetition involved, no? the package variants are the interesting thing to me, as are the language options...

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hmm

I suspected it was nothing too amazing. I probably won't bother, as I don't want to load my lil sis down too much. She's been out there since October, and will probably have more than enough stuff of her own to lug back. Naturally, I've primed her to keep her eyes peeled for Nightmare Circus for me .. she is good to me that way

I bought a load of Mega CD games from Germany at about the time she was going over there for a school trip, so I had the seller deliver them to her hotel and she brought them back ... she's a star! I made a load of money from that lot... but I made it up by donating a month's worth of my auction sales money to her gap year fund. Which turned out to be quite a bit

Vroomfunkel