Anyone play Altered Beast for the GBA? I think the old Genesis title is one of the worst aged titles ever, but what is this game for the GBA? I saw it at Toys R Us today. A direct port of the Genesis title? (I hope NOT! hehe). I imagine this game could be fun if they put some decent effort into it; the notion of changing into animals (quite like a non-robotic Mega Man type deal) sounds fun...but then the Genesis title...blah. While I still need to get rid of the Genesis title, I am curious as to how this game is and also I guess there is a PS2 title available also (I'm looking at IGN's site right now, because I wanted to look up this GBA game).

Tomb Raider series...what can I say? I bought the Collectors Edition boxset of the first 3 games for $21, not bad....but what is with the controls on these games. It's a pain in the ass to do anything. Is this the common attitude about this series. I thought about getting the two DC titles that came after these and avoiding the PS2 one because I've heard nothing but bad, but well.....this is one of those games that I would have complained about years ago saying "3D games are so difficult to control, so many buttons.." I guess these might be the only ones I get.