Thread: A Vision Comes True

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A Vision Comes True

I'm not much of a writer, so here goes nothing. Sometimes I believe that I possess limited psychic abilities. When I say limited, I mean limited. A few years ago my parents were going to the mall. They had asked me if I wanted to come, and I was like "Sure." I mean, they had a Babbages game store and I wasn't doing anything that night anyway.

Anyway, the mall we went to was about half an hour away from where we live. On the way to the mall, I was just zoning out while staring out the window. Trees and houses whipped past the van on both sides. Suddenly a strong, vivid image of a Tengen Tetris cartridge was seen in my mind. This was one of those games that I had wanted, though I was not in a big hurry to get due to limited income and so forth.

Once we arrived at the mall, my brother and I headed down to Babbages. While looking through the games, my brother shouts out "Tetris!" while he holds up a black cartridge. A strange sensation crossed over me and I felt like I was going to faint. My brother hands me the game (he doesn't care about collecting rare stuff) and I bought it for $7 and some change. I guess my vision game true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I read the rules to fast and this doesn't apply so someone can delete this. Thanks.