Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In need of some advice, please help!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oh I forgot to mention that I already told her she needs to ship it back to me for a refund, which she still hasn't said she would do

I did mark the machine, so if I could tell that it wasn't mine, hopefully unless she gutted it

As you can tell, I totally don't give a shit if she gives me a negative, I've got over 330 positives, so ehhhh
    By all means, turn me into a child star.... Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You know what? I sold a NES top loader for $120 a few years back along with around 10 games...and while I was doing final testing before packaging, I noticed I was having a problem with the RF switch. I notified the buyer, and even went out of my way to purchase a replacement to ship with the unit. Took a small chunk out of my profits, but I couldn't sell the person a bad part. As far as your situation goes, if it worked fine, be careful so you don't get ripped off. I've had some bad sellers, and some buyers. I fear that one day some buyer will send something back to me (well, not really but say he/she did) and when I don't receive it, they'll accuse me of keeping the unit and not giving a refund.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmm, been 24 hours since her last email and haven't heard from her.... Me thinks she was wanting me to volunteer to send her money back before she shipped it, Me not that stupid!!
    By all means, turn me into a child star.... Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins