Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, GBA & DS part #'s needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, GBA & DS part #'s needed

Quote Originally Posted by mikeetler
    Here's the info for IK+ and comformed here though it doesn't show US box art. AIA's web site is not help as they don't seem to do anything with it and to make matters worse, almost all games published by AIA that are in stores now have been re-issued in Ignition packaging.
    that IK+ boxart seems to be a PAL one, notice the round SoQ (if that method is still valid for GBA) and the lack of an ESRB rating

Here's Moto Racer Advance as well as here. Lack of box art doesn't help though.
    this (and also IK+) were released in Europe, so maybe someone messing up things there...

I spotted both of these at Toys R Us & KB Toys. I also have contacts at Majesco, so verifying their releases is easy.
    ok

here's another code for you, also from an ebay seller of the game:

Harley Davidson Race Across America CGB-BHDE-USA
    -Jan

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, GBA & DS part #'s needed

Quote Originally Posted by hydr0x
    that IK+ boxart seems to be a PAL one, notice the round SoQ (if that method is still valid for GBA) and the lack of an ESRB rating
    I just double checked Ignition's web site and they do list it as a US release. All but one of their online box pics are Euro, so it's still not a 100% confirmation but that would explain Amazon's box art. It does list it as ESRB rated on the product page though. Further searching turned up a couple of other web retailers and point to Crave as the supplier, which is a California based arm of distributor SVG. They also have stock US box art displayed.

this (Moto Racer Advance) (and also IK+) were released in Europe, so maybe someone messing up things there...
    I know why MRA was added. There was a GamePro review here. After some digging, I just came up with a nice picture of US box art here

here's another code for you, also from an ebay seller of the game:

Harley Davidson Race Across America CGB-BHDE-USA
    Got it, thanks. I haven't looked at eBay US in a little over a week so I'm glad you caught it.

-Mike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, ok, np
    -Jan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    legeek2112

I bought IK+ at Costco in the US, so I know it was released here. Sadly, I traded it so I can't offer the #

I'll get the DS Urbs # later tonight though...

Cheers,
    Ben
    le geek retrogaming
    RETRO REVIEWS / WANTED / BACKLOGGERY / MY DP FEEDBACK

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here a Demo, which I have not found in the Rarity Guide. It was released in Europa.

Nintendo DS:
    Wario Ware Touched! Demo (NTR-A22P-EUR)

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ExistingLemon

Quote Originally Posted by MattyXB
    Here a Demo, which I have not found in the Rarity Guide. It was released in Europa.

Nintendo DS:
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you pruchsed the DS VIP pack from Nintendo?
    The person who adds this demo to the database may watnt to include a note that there were only 3000 packs availible with the EU Metroid demo, US Mario 64, EU WarioWare demo, and EU DS system. The price was 1000 stars + some amount of money, I can't recall how much right now.
    Egbert, I miss you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Querjek

Nintendo DS:
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you pruchsed the DS VIP pack from Nintendo?
    The person who adds this demo to the database may watnt to include a note that there were only 3000 packs availible with the EU Metroid demo, US Mario 64, EU WarioWare demo, and EU DS system. The price was 1000 stars + some amount of money, I can't recall how much right now.
    i think it was 189€, i can find out though, the DS PAL list doesn't exist yet, i'm goin to do it this week....
    -Jan

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Querjek

Nintendo DS:
    The person who adds this demo to the database may want to include a note that there were only 3000 packs availible with the EU Metroid demo, US Mario 64, EU WarioWare demo, and EU DS system. The price was 1000 stars + some amount of money, I can't recall how much right now.
    No, I have buy it from eBay.de. I have hear to late from the VIP Paks and they were already sold out.
    And there must be some more Wario Ware Touched! Demos, because yesterday I saw one in a store where you can play it and test it. It was too the Demo game. So some stores get too this Demo from Nintendo.

And I think it was the Europa Mario 64 DS game from UK, but I am not sure. Nintendo has listed this as pre-release. I think I have read somewhere, that this is a Europa version, but only with english text. But the Metroid Demo is from USA, this is 100% sure, because I have buy it together with the Wario Demo. And everywhere stand, that this will be the same.

The price from Nintendo was 189,99 Euro when I not wrong. And you get too a Nintendo DS VIP T-shirt. This one have I buy too on eBay, but it is not arrived yet. I hope it will arrive this week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    gruffbear
    PSN
    gruffbear
    Steam
    gruffbear

I bought IK+ at Sam's Club about 6 months ago. I had it in my database under (The) Ultimate Martial Arts Simulation. The part number is AGB-A3KE-USA, published by AIA USA Ltd. in 2002.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by l_lamb
    I bought IK+ at Sam's Club about 6 months ago. I had it in my database under (The) Ultimate Martial Arts Simulation. The part number is AGB-A3KE-USA, published by AIA USA Ltd. in 2002.
    Added. I changed the title to "IK+: The Ultimate Martial Arts Simulation" to match the US box art I've seen.

-Mike